Love

AUTHORS NOTE- This chapter will have a lot of different point of views so I'm sorry if it gets too confusing for you.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
________________________________

Sarafina's POV

The next day...

"Nala...Sarabi is going to look after you today. I need you to be on your best behaviour...do you understand?"

"Yes Mom. Where are you going?"

"To visit your father."

"Aww...can't I come?"

"Nala...your father and I have something very important to discuss...you need to stay here."

"Okay." Said Nala in a sad voice. "Can I come with you the next time you visit Daddy?"

"Yes Nala, next time."

"Yayyyy."

I giggled. "Now you stay here and don't leave the cave all day unless you absolutely have to."

"I promise Mom."

"Good...I love you." I gave Nala a caring nuzzle.

"I love you too."

"I'll be back tomorrow morning."

I left Nala who was now under Sarabi's watch. Because of her bad behaviour
from yesterday, Nala is grounded for today and isn't allowed to leave the cave.

I'm on my way to find Jasiri, he's going to take me to the jungle again.

-------------------------------------------------------

Nala's POV

I sat down next to Simba in the dark cave of Pride Rock. Simba was also grounded today.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked Simba.

"I don't know, we're stuck in this cave all day. What are we supposed to do?"

"We could play tag."

We played tag for what felt like forever. When we stopped playing, we decided to lay down and rest for a bit.

"Thank you Simba." I said as I looked into his moroon coloured eyes.

"For what?" He looked at me with a confused expression on his face.

"You saved my life yesterday...I would be dead if you didn't scratch that hyenas face...you were really brave."

"You really think so?"

"I know so." I leaned over and gave him a friendly head bud.

"Do you think I'll be a good King?"

"Absolutely."

-------------------------------------------------------