The New Lion Guard

Nobody's POV

Scar had the gift of the roar and now it was time to start his new Lion Guard. Rafiki had found all the new members of the Lion Guard himself because Scar couldn't be bothered.

Rafiki and the new Lion Guard made there way towards Scar's den. Rafiki had found these lions all around the Pridelands. They were not part of the Pride, but still lived freely in the Pridelands. Most of them, Rafiki assumed were the fathers of other cubs from Mufasa's Pride.

Chitemo, was the strongest lion in the Pridelands. Mwepsi was the fastest. Bhekizitha was the keenest of sight. Shujaa, was the bravest.

All four lions followed Rafiki, who had already told them about what they would be doing and how The Lion Guard works. They were ready to meet their leader now, who was Scar.

Rafiki had already informed Mufasa of the new Lion Guard. Mufasa was very glad to find out that there would be a whole guard now looking after the Pridelands and defending the circle of life. Mufasa was also very happy that his younger brother Scar was able to do something with his life rather than just lay around all day like he usually would.

-------------------------------------------------------

Sarabi's POV

"The Lion Guard? What's that?" I ask my husband who has just informed me about the new Lion Guard team that Scar is supposedly leading.

"It is a team of lions that protect the Pridelands, and defend the circle of life." Says Mufasa while we are standing at the edge of Pride Rock.

"Hmm...I see. I'm sure it will give something for Scar to do rather than be lazy all day."

"I'm sure it will...
Sarabi, I'm very worried for Scar, ever since you and I have become the new King and Queen, Scar has become even more distant."

"I'm sure it'll be all okay. You don't need Scar, if he wants to go off and do his own thing and not talk to you then so be it." I walked closer to Muffy and nuzzled him. "You have a new family now."

Muffy licked the side of my face lovingly. "Where is Simba?"

"He's off playing with Nala under Sarafina's supervision. I think there are some other cubs playing with him too."

Authors Note- Sorry for the short chapter hopefully the next one will be longer ;)