Chapter 7

Damien's pov

  I slowly open my eyes from my sleep when I smell my beloved bacon being cooked, wafting upstairs from the kitchen. I groan as I sit up from the bed that I share with my beautiful husband, Alec. Memories of me pleasuring him last night pop up into my mind and I groan again as I feel something else wake up. I shake my head as I get up and head to the bathroom that is in our room.

  After a cold shower and brushing my teeth, I put on a grey v-neck shirt and black joggers. I stay barefoot since I have no where else to be but here today. Before going downstairs, I check up on Ky in his nursery and see that he is still sleeping comfortably, cuddled up with the big stuffed bear in his crib. I smile softly and leave the door slightly ajar before heading into the kitchen.

  Alec's back is facing me, in his hand is a can of whip cream so I know he either made waffles or ice cream, most likely waffles since its too early for ice cream. I silently walk up behind him and see that it is waffles with a whip cream smiley face with chocolate syrup as it's hair. I wrap my arms around his waist and he jumps with a small yelp coming out of his mouth. He squeezed the the tip of the can and a bit of cream flew out of the can, landing next to the plate of waffles. I frown when he tenses for a bit. I turn him around and stare into his hazel eyes that hypnotize me. My frown deepens when I see a flash of fear in his eyes before he realizes its me and relaxes.

  "What's wrong, baby?" I ask, concern lacing my voice. He looks down before he looks me in the eyes and tries to smile.

  "Sorry. I was just lost in my thoughts." He says and I give the 'mhmm' look. His smile turns genuine and his eyes glint with intent.

  "Everythings fine. Now smile for me please," he says, then proceeds to draw a smiley face mouth from my cheek, across my lips, to my other cheek with the whip cream. His eyes light up and he bites his lip to keep from laughing.

  "Why so serious?" I say, imitating the Joker while raising an eyebrow and he bursts out laughing, throwing his head back, exposing the column of his throat. I smile then kiss his neck while he is busy laughing, smudging the cream all over his neck and my face. I lick up the cream from his neck, his laughter turns into small moans as I seek out his sweet spot. I suck the base of his neck, right above his collarbone, and he moans loudly, dropping the can of cream before wrapping his arms behind my neck.

  Found it, I think as I make my mark on that spot. I kiss up his neck as I press him against the counter with my body. I straighten up and capture his lips with mine, licking his bottom lip, asking him to open up. He does and he stands on his toes as I straighten up fully, holding onto his hips. We are both rock hard by now and just as I'm about to move the plate of the forgotten waffles aside and set Alec on the counter, we hear a yell from the baby monitor we keep in the kitchen. There is one in every room of the house: the kitchen, our room, the living room, my office, the rest of the rooms in the house, and even our damn bathroom. Imagine peacefully pooping in your restroom and then all of a sudden you hear a yell from the monitor. Okay now I don't have to worry about willing away my erection.

   We break apart, our foreheads together, breathing heavily. I move my head and bury my nose in Alec's hair, breathing him in. His hair smells like the green apple Head and Shoulders shampoo that he loves using.

  He hugs me around the waist and we stay like this for a bit before we hear Ky yell, "hello?! Dada? Daddy? I'm awake!" I chuckle as he states the obvious, then look down at one of the most important people in my life. He looks up at me with so much love. I know my eyes reflect the same thing to him. People find me intimidating, even Alec did when I first met him in his dark times. That intimidation made it hard for him to be comfortable with me for a while but he opened up when I showed him that I was there to help him overcome the ghosts of his past. Now he looks at me with love and my heart swells.

  After another yell from our baby that sounds annoyed, I step back and kiss Alec's forehead before saying, " I'll go give him a bath then bring him down for breakfast." He nods with a smile then turns and gets back to finishing up breakfast. I spot a plate of bacon and gaze longingly at it before leaving the kitchen, heading up the stairs and into our boy's room.

  He quiets down when I step in and stares at me as I pull the bars down and lift him up. I move and lay him on the changing table, then I work on unbuttoning his onsie. I pull the onsie up over his head gently before I go to unstrap his diaper for his bath.

  His small hands block my way though and I look down at his face, an eyebrow raised.
"You have cream on your face!" He says, as a way to distract me. It works because my eyes widen slightly. Shoot! Forgot about the whip cream, I think as I reach for a baby wipe and clean my face. I hear soft laughter coming from Ky and I playfully glare at him.

   "I'll give you something to laugh about," I say, tickling him as his laughter gets louder and he squirms telling me to stop. His laughter is infectious and soon I'm laughing too. As soon as I stop, he says,"Meanie, you made me pee on myself." I smile down at him.

   "Its okay. You're gonna take a bath anyway before we go downstairs to eat breakfast," I say, while reaching down to finally undo the straps of the diaper with no protest. "Besides, that's what the diaper is for so it's good that you used it." After wiping him down, I lift him up even though he is naked and take him to the bathroom across the hall.

   "Please don't make bathing you hard for me today, pup." I say as I put him in the bath and setting the water to warm, "Dada made bacon and I love bacon. The faster the bath, the faster I get to eat my bacon."
"Okay, I won't," Ky says and looks down splashing the water with his hands. I breathe a sigh of relief and start bathing him.

   When done, I take him out, wrap him with a soft towel and bring him back into his room/nursery. I set him back down on the changing table and work on putting a diaper on him. I put baby powder on his private before strapping it on. Then I pour more powder on him gently rubbing the powder on his neck, chest, stomach and  back. I grab a black shirt, grey joggers and white socks so he slightly matches with me.
Ky helps me by putting his arms through the shirt sleeves and his feet through the joggers. "Tada, all done,"he says and I chuckle and shake my head.
"You forgot I have to put on your socks and cologne."
"...oh yeah, I forgot," I smile when he says that and go to work putting on his socks and applying a bit of his baby cologne.
"Okay, now all done," I say and lift him up again then we head downstairs back into the kitchen with the attached dining room. The table has waffles, eggs, some fruit and my bacon.

   "Dada!" Ky exclaims when he sees Alec seated in one of the chairs. I see he cleaned off the remaining cream from his neck. At least he wasn't embarrassed by his child like I was when Ky stated I had cream on my face. Alec smiles and heads towards us to take Ky when he holds out his arms for him.
"Good morning, pup." Alec says as I hand Ky to him and rush to the table, sit and take a piece of bacon off the plate and bite into it. I close my eyes in peace as I chew on the bacon.  Finally! I have my bacon!

   I open my eyes to see both my husband and baby looking at me weird. I must've looked at them weird too because they both laugh. Alec puts Ky into his highchair and puts the plate of waffles that he was making when I walked into the kitchen to wish him a good morning but ended up making out with him, down. Poor waffles experienced me and my husband kissing and is now staring up at my baby boy with its innocent whip cream eyes.

   As Alec feeds Ky, I reach over and ruffle Ky's hair. He looks up at me with a whine and a pout.
So adorable, I think as I smile at him then at Alec, who is already smiling at us, his hazel eyes bright. This is perfect. I have a family with my husband and our baby. My heart beats fast with joy as I look at them together.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm sorry if there is any typos. My autocorrect can be annoying and typing on a phone doesn't really help. ✌😊