Chapter 6

A/N:This is gonna be a short chapter. Think of it like a filler chapter. I'm so sorry for not updating for the whole month, it's just I got personal stuff to deal with and the stories on wattpad are really good and have been distracting me. Oh and I forgot to mention this but please no negative comments. I love your votes, comments, or follows so thx for those. Enjoy😁
--------------------------------------------------
Alec's POV:
I stare at him with big eyes and a pounding heart. I open the door to my car, lean in and put the key in the ignition and start the car. I make sure that the air conditioner is turned on, but I don't dare close the door because if I need to get away I can just jump in and step on the gas.
I cautiously turn around and jump when I see him in front of me, our noses almost touching. I take a step back and end up falling onto the driver's seat. My breathing speeds up out of fear as he steps forward and puts his hands on my thighs before spreading them and stepping between them.
I try to push him away but he just growls and says,"Dont push me away," grabbing my wrist and putting them together behind my back. My eyes water as I try to get out of his grip. How has nobody noticed this, I think as he tightens his grip.
"I see you and that a**hole have someone new to the family," he whispers as he looks back at my baby, Ky." Did you forget about me already, Baby?" He kisses my neck and my skin crawls. I jerk my body to the side, hitting the seat.
"Please, just leave me alone,"I whisper as I still try to break free of his grip, trying not to wake up Ky. He pushes my wrists up to my shoulder blades and I cry out from the pain. I hear Ky whine and I know he is gonna wake up soon. I look up at his face, chiseled jaw, really dark brown almost black eyes and his black hair that looks disheveled. I look into my ex's eyes and silently plead for him to let go.
He leans into my ear and whispers,"You'll see me again and I will officially meet that boy in the back seat." Chills run down my spine and I shiver, frightened. "Don't tell anyone, not even that boyfriend or husband of yours or else I will make that boy of yours suffer," he says before biting my ear. I nod, feeling like something is blocking my air supply. He smiles and lets go of me, backing away. He gave me that looks that says see you soon.
I immediately sat correctly and shut the door before speeding out of there.
The rest of the day was spent at the mall. Ky woke up before I passed the mall, asking if I can buy him a book. I just agreed, to shaken up to argue.
At the book store, I tried to convince him to get a book for younger kids, but he was persistent and I just agreed after almost an hour arguing. I then decided to take him to clothes stores and buy him some cute outfits and more things I need for his playroom.
We finally reached home at six and Damien was there so he unloaded the the things and asking what we did today. I told him we just ate and spent the day at the mall, wanting to tell him about whose back but i know i can't. The threat repeating in my mind like a chant, keeping me from telling.
I took Ky down and changed his diaper even if he didn't use it all day. I will make sure he uses it tomorrow, right now i am just tired from todays events. I dress Ky in a light blue onsie while he yawns and closes his eyes. I smile and put him in his crib then put a pacifier into his mouth. He unconsciously latches onto it and sucks softly. I just watch him until I feel strong arms wrap around my waist and a chin on my shoulder, Damien. I turn my head and kiss him. He kisses back hungrily, his hands roaming my body.
I moan and pull back, leading him out of the nursery and into our bedroom. He follows me with lust filled eyes. As he pushes me into the king sized bed and hovers over me, I don't stop him. I need a distraction from my past. As things get heated, I just think of how lucky I am to have met Damien in the time I needed someone to save me. And I love him for that and much more.
------------
A/N: again sorry for the really late update😢. And also pls forgive the punctuation and spelling. Thank you guys for the support. And pls don't copy my story even if I don't think anybody will. And the pictures I had for the characters got accident my deleted so if you can, pls use you imagination. 😊😁