Chapter 2

A/N: This continues after he meets his new Daddies. Enjoy😀

"W-what do you mean?" I say, my voice shaking, "I already have parents."
I look at the two men. One has friendly hazel eyes, plump pink lips, a straight nose, dirty blonde hair that covers his forehead and reaches the top of his neck, and a height that reaches up to the other man's chin. The other man has stormy grey eyes, lips abit more pale than the other guys own, a straight nose, brown hair, a sculpted jaw, and a dominating aura. He stands at I'm guessing a 6'9 height, making me feel tiny.
"You're parents don't care for you," the grey eyed one says, making tears well up in my eyes. The blonde one notices and smack the brown haired guy's chest with the back of his hand.
"Now look at what you've done,"the blonde says,"you made him cry."
He slides the bars down and picks me up. I hear a crinkling sound and realize I'm in a diaper, wearing a sky blue onsie. I don't want to wear a diaper let alone the onsie.
I start struggling against his hold trying to get away, but he just tightens his hold.
"LET ME GO! I DON'T WANT THIS!" I scream, struggling once again. He smacks my butt sharply, making me yelp at the contact. But I still scream for him to let me go.
I suddenly feel a pacifier be put in my mouth while I was screaming and almost choked. I feel hands tying the straps, that keep me from spitting it out, around my head. Then I felt a strong pair of hands go under my armpits and lift me out the blonde guys arms. The taller man turns me to face him and he firmly says," you will not scream in this house, understood?"
I nod my head meekly, not able to say anything with this paci in my mouth.
"My name is Damien but you will call me Daddy. The blondy is Alec, but you will call him Dada, okay?"he says lifting a perfect eyebrow. I nod once again, but in my mind I know i won't listen to them. I'm going to try to escape once they fall asleep. If they think they can kidnap me and expect me to act like a baby then they must be dreaming.

A/N: just so you know all of this is coming from my imagination. I'm just thinking things up so the story can go along. Please vote and comment if you want.