IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE(PLS READ)

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE: *peeks around the corner and tentatively walks out* Um. So I hate myself for not taking this story seriously and not keeping my promise to those who actually like this story. The reason why I'm not updating for this story is because I was actually planning on deleting it because I feel its not good enough. I want to give you guys a great, planned out, thoroughly thought of story and I feel that My New Daddies isn't that. I'm still practicing on my writing. This story is my first story on Wattpad and I will never forget this story. When I first got Wattpad I was like, "I'm only gonna read on wattpad...nothing else." And I did that for like probably more than half a year, but when I read a lot of genres of a lot of stories it inspired me to want to write. So I tried My New Daddies and I was happy. I didn't think I would get as much votes as I did and I love you guys for it. Okay I'm off topic... I think*sighs*. Okay so I was planning on writing a list of different possible endings for this story(dont worry they will be a paragraph long) and I would like to know what you guys choose so please comment on the one you choose. Is it okay if I do this? I hope you guys don't hate me. I'm so sorryyy😔🙁😯😦😣😢😭. But I am planning on writing a story with my friend, @Endless_Silence, it will be like a collab of sorts.
So I decided not to delete this story in case other people that haven't read it before... decide to. I'll be doing a chapter seven, then the list of posssible endings.
Thank you and shout out to those who vote, comment, and follow me😙.
(Ps: please no negative comments because that would break my heart💔)
😍📖📚