Chapter Twenty : Stiles Stilinski - Raeken

Stiles :

"And Stiles do you take Theo Raeken to be your husband"

"Yes" i said and smiled.

"And do you Theo take Stiles Stilinski as your husband"

"Yes"

"Then you may kiss your newly husband"

The Night Before The Wedding.

"Come on stiles, the limo is coming your bachelor's party is waiting" scott said

I already knew that this day was coming why did I feel so scared, I felt like my life was going to fast. I picked up the picture of graduation day, my mind wondered on to how life is moving faster than my own knowledge of it.

I walked out the room and down the steps to where Scott was complaining. He already came over and got dressed earlier than the time i was suppose to.

It was dark and I felt a breeze, but I felt a sensation of darkness but I didn't think twice of it. Nothing is going to ruin my night.

The limo pulled up to the house, but we still had to walk through the path. He rushed me out the house after I locked the doors, we walked through the semi long path and got to the limo.

Once we approached the limo, Lydia was standing on the side puking, I wondered what did she drink until I saw Derek come out and do the same.

We walked to where the door was already opened and i looked inside to see a dead body in the back.

"How did this happen?" Scott asked in his alpha voice.

"We don't know, one second we're drinking then we look over and there was a dead body" Liam said.

Malia was just seating in her seat calm and relax, like there isn't a random dead person next to her.

I gave her a look to say something but she rolled her eyes and opened the door from the other side and walked away.

"What's her problem?" I whispered to Derek.

"I'll find out, don't worry about it" he said walking off to where she went.

"So if you guys don't know how it happened, where's the driver?"

I got drawn back to the problem everyone else was having, they started walking to the drivers door. When they opened the door there was no driver?.

I started thinking that this had something to do with the evil vibe, I had earlier but then again this might just be one of those games you can play for bachelor's Party's.

They could have just undressed Theo and sent him to the front door naked. But then it would have been awkward afterwards.

"Guys I know this is a game, to trick me" I said laughing walking towards them.

"This actually is real" Liam said.

"Just because you say it, doesn't mean that it's true" I told him with a lot of sass.

He waved me off and walked away.

"Stiles this is real I promise you" Scott said.

"Alright, I'll take it serious but once i get played don't nobody call me ever in life" I said.

I saw inside the drivers seat and saw there really wasn't a driver in the seat, so where did the driver go if they just pulled up.

Liam was using his nose to track the scent of the driver, he started walking off in a direction that didn't lead to anywhere but the shore.

We started following him, he lead us straight to the shore, but we took a turn and ended up at the other house.

"How's is this possible?" He started rubbing his head, trying to concentrate on thinking.

"Maybe the driver was lost" Lydia said.

"Why don't you try some of your banshee stuff" Liam said.

"That's not what it's called dummy" he nudge him and laughed.

"I can't" we all looked at her.

"I'm not in the right mind to do it"

After she said that we all looked away from her, going back to how the driver ended up missing.

"Guys do you think that the dead body is the driver and the person who did it was back at the house" I told them and two of them didn't agree.

"I mean this could be a trick, maybe Stiles is right guys" Lydia said.

Scott and Liam didn't agree but they followed us back to the house, and we saw the limo gone, also Malia and Derek wasn't down the road talking.

My eyes switched colors, i saw the tracks off the limo pulling off and more foot prints going through the path.

I took off running up to the house. Whatever Theo had in the armory I knew supernatural creatures would go after it.

I stopped running, and once I reached the house, the front door was wide open. I walked inside the house slowly, looking at the main areas he told me had special properties.

I went to look in the living room, I saw everything still the same way. I went into the hallway leading to the bedroom with the armory in it.

I heard steps being taken and talking inside of it, I turned around cause I started feeling things on my back crawling.

And once I turned I saw the Fentom, and i saw darkness from there.

Present Day - Wedding!

"Do you Theo take Stiles Stilinski as your husband?"

"Yes I do" Theo said smiling at me.

"Then you may kiss your husband"

He leaned forward and kissed me, or was it even me in the first place.

Friends and family cheered, while i walked out the church doors.

THE END