Chapter 6: "Chains and love"

*gasps* It's an update!!!!

Yo and more crappy titles!
---

Lloyd's POV

Great. Five elemental masters are gone.

"Could this get any worse?" I mumbled to myself.

"Guys, Gravis is right.. Where is Kai!?"

Why did I have to open my big mouth?

--

Skylor's POV

I sat there, on the hard ground, and hid my face in my knees.

You know, when I don't fight back, they treat me nicer. I mean, I'm not chained up like before, just one wrist.

The door suddenly squeaked open, but I didn't look up.

"How are you holding up in there, Princess?" I heard a serpentine's voice mocking.
"Heh, cheer up a bit. I brought you some company."

Company?

His words made me raise my head, only to find him chaining a figure to the wall , and they kept struggling. I couldn't see who it was though.

"So, how do you like your new friend?" The blue creature moved away from the new prisoner. He gripped on his jaw and tugged his face up.

And then I saw him.

It was him, the blacksmith.
He was on his knees, one wrist chained to the wall at a short distance from me.

He yanked the chains forwards, yelling my name, and I stuttered his back questioningly.

What is he doing here? D-did he.. come for me? I mean, attacking a city of serpentine all by himself does sound like something he would do. Getting captured and thrown here is, too.

"Ah, I sss-see you two know each other." The hypnobrai's lips curled up in a smirk. "How interesting.."

I glared at him as he walked out, the cocky grin never leaving his ugly face.

"Princess.." He called for me again.

I immediately turned my attention to him.
"What are you doing here?" My question came as faint as a whisper. "I thought you went away."

"Well, I came back for you."
His words made a blush spread across my cheeks, followed by a smile.

He then continued. "Now we just need to figure out how to get out of here.."
Not that I expected him to have a plan or something.

Then all at once, it hit me..

"Kai, I-I need to reach you." I started tugging forwards at my restrains, getting the closet I can to him. I kept on tugging on the chains that my wrist started feeling so sore, but to no avail.

Then, in a sudden move, he gripped on my wrist and pulled himself towards me, only to smash his lips against my own.

For a moment, I felt the fire running in my blood, but I didn't bother caring about that now.
I kissed back, my fingers intertwining with his.

Kai mumbled through the kiss. "I missed you so much."

"Then don't leave me again." I muttered back.
As I said that, I felt a small flame forming at my fingertips. It started burning more, for other flames to appear soon, before my hand was engulfed by flames. I noticed that the hand I was holding was burning too.

When we pulled out, our grips on each other's palms started to loosen, also causing the fire to die slowly, as our eyes locked together.
I mostly forgot how beautiful his dreamy green eyes are.

"So, Amber, huh?" He said in a teasing tone.

"How did you kn-" I was about to ask, but got interrupted by a pinched voice, and I think it was teasing us.
"Look at these two lovebirds."

We turned our attention to its source and saw.. nothing.

Am I hearing things now?

"Paleman, is that you?" Kai questioned, clearly annoyed.

A man's figure appeared, except that there was no man.
I saw a red suit, a hat, and golden shades.

What in the name of the First Spinjitzu Master?

"I knew I'd find you here."
He then turned his attention to me. "Greetings, Your Highness."
Even thought I'm the princess, I never liked being called that. But, at least someone still treats me as one even in such situation.

After I nodded at him, the mysterious person headed towards Kai, and started to whisper in his ear. Said one was giving him a "wait what?" look all along. (I'm probably using this wrong. How does one use "said one" in a sentence anyway? Like, is that even a thing?)

When he started walking to the door, he spoke again. "Just don't do anything stupid until we get you both out."

"Alright, alright. I get it.." The fire master mumbled.

Paleman turned invisible, and I think I saw the door slowly opening then closing again after he got out.

I eyed Kai, whose green eyes were on me.
"Care to explain?"

"Maybe later.. It's gotten dark outside."

"Alright then." A sigh escaped my mouth saying that.
"I hope you can get some sleep with the shackles on." I giggled, as he let out some curses when the chains rattled, because of him shuffling.

I shuffled too, resting my head in the corner. "Goodnight, Kai."

"Goodnight, Skylor."

---

The most crappy crappy ending in the history of the most crappy crappy endings ever. I just had to rush writing the last part a bit because it's been a month since the last update and I was (and still am) feeling like a horrible author so yeah.

And I think I have something for writing romance in prisons?? Lol something is wrong with me.

Also, I'm not allowed to be online for more than 2 hours each day. Mom's new rule. Idk what happened......

Yeah, so I'll do my best and try to update as soon as possible.

Thank you for reading. Please vote or leave a nice comment even if the chapter was crappy.
I love you all peeps. Later!

~Ninjagirlfan;D