My mother considered Trisha as her own child. Trisha's real mother died at the time of her birth. Her father blamed her for the loss and never treated her as a daughter.  He married a women when Trisha was eight. She is a very nice women, but her father and her step mom flew away to Usa and left Trisha with her grandparents.  Trisha hasn't seen her dad after that but her step mom visits once a year.

When Trisha became my friend in junior college, my parents loved her. Most of the time she was at my place.
My brother teased me saying that my mother loves Trisha more than me or I am the adopted child and Trisha is my parent's real daughter.
I smiled at the memory.

"She had locked herself for a week. One night, I was really frustrated because I couldn't find you and I had a fight with my mom. So I just went to Trisha's place and knocked down the door.  She was surprised first but then we started talking about everything. That day we realized how many things we had in common. Mutual hatred towards our father, no proper family blah blah.  So we became more close after that. " Rian said looking into her eyes.

"So after all the flirting, stalking, being best friends  and all he finally gathered the guts to ask Tri out. " Ahana continued.

"Tri,  obviously said yes. Then after making out, kissing, bone crushing hugs and holding hands for two and a half years Rian proposed to Trisha last month and now they are engaged and they are going to live happily ever after" Sam finished the story.

I laughed.
"You guys tend to know the story pretty well"

"Trust me, we're tired of hearing it."
Ahana rolled her eyes.

"See, they all love us soo much. " Trisha said sarcasm dripping from each word.

"I'm  soo happy for you guys! " I launched them with a hug.

"Okay okay monkey, calm down" Rian laughed.

"You have no idea, how much I missed you Kia" Trisha whispered as I sat between her and Rian.

"Me too" I smiled sadly.

"So, Aarav, your turn." Ahana said.

"Umm.. Nothing, we just met two months back at my dad's office and after that we started dating. " Aarav said looking at me.

"We first went out on dates and then he finally asked me out. " Nitasha said smiling and looking at Aarav.

Ouch! That hurts.
'No tears. No tears' I chanted in my brain.
Trisha held my hand and squeezed it as Nitasha continued to tell their so called love story.

Trisha looked at me and whispered
"Aarav is a bitch. Don't  worry. " she smiled.

Its always been like that with her. We don't need to tell anything to each other.  Just by giving looks we know what is going on each other's mind.

She knows I still love Aarav and she knows its killing me to see him with someone else.
I sighed. I have my squad back.  That's all I need right now.

***

"Ahhh! I'm tired." Trisha said jumping on my bed.

"Me tooo" I said lying beside her.

We all talked for another two hours and then everyone left. Trisha stayed with me because apparently I was sick and she wanted to take care of me. But I knew the real reason why she stayed back. She wanted to get everything out of me. All the history geography and Chemistry of my stay in DELHI and why I flew away.
She  is a 'bitch' you know.