Destinee

D e s t i n e e
( Des-tin-e)

According to the twenty seventeen lingo of today, Destinee is a 'thicc bih'. With the way she dresses, she's the last person anyone would consider a prude.

But Destinee is the definition of a prude.

At least, according to the football team.

Destinee doesn't really care what they say, however. She knows that their ego is shattered because she doesn't think they are worthy enough for her.

Clearly, they aren't since they downgrade her for the way she dresses, then downgrade her when she won't put out.

They call her a tease. She calls herself fashionable.

She believes that she should be  able to wear what she pleases without getting catcalled like she was something to be used.

She should be respected regardless of what she wore, or what she did in her free time.

Destinee was not well liked at school. Most guys didn't like her because she wasn't easy. Most girls didn't like her because she was sought after because she was so hard to get.

It was a vicious cycle and Destinee just wanted it over with.

Once, Destinee thought of just losing her virginity to some random guy at school to possibly get rid of all the drama. But then, she realized it would only make things worse, and she shouldn't have to compromise her beliefs, standards, and values for the people who didn't care about her.

So, Destinee would remain a so-called prude until she decided to stop.