I'm just holding my chest and trying to breath as the sweat filling my body then dad take the inhaler from my drawer and give it to me.

"Now breath. Slow down but make sure you got the air." Dad says to me and sit down opposite me.

I'm breathing using the inhaler until I feel my lungs is getting better then give the inhaler to dad.

"Feeling better now?" Dad asks me and rubs my hair.

"Yeah." I nodded. "I guess I cant be in cheerios anymore." I said to dad.

"Why, honey? Being in cheerios is your dream." Dad says to me.

"I cant handle the presure when I'm too tired, dad. My asthma will back and it kills me slowly. I'm afraid if I cant make balance between these two, I'm gonna die."

"Hey, dont say that things. Sweet Pea, you know that your mom and I tried so hard to clear this thing but you know the result right."

"I'm just feel like I'm worthless, dad. With this illness, I'll be depended on someone for my entire life. You're not tired to checking out a room to make sure that I wont get allergic all the time?" I ask him as tears slowly fall down to my face.

"No, I'm not." Dad shakes his head. "Listen, I dont feel like you're depended on me. Paris, that's what a father should do to his daughter especially when you only have one. You are perfect for me, you are everything for daddy. I dont mind to doing all these stuff and you will be cure. You said that you want to be a doctor right? Who knows that maybe you will know how to clear asthma." Dad smiles at me.

"I'm not sure with that." I giggle.

"Come here." Dad says to me and hugs me. "True parents wont leave their children alone. I wont leave you alone neither your mom. Even though your mom and I might not be together, but we agreed that when it comes to you, we have to be one. So if she said no, I would say no, if I said yes, she would say yes. Include your illness. You're not the only one who got sick but also me and your mom. We got through this together. We felt what you feel everyday. If you want to quit the cheerios, that's your choice. Actually if you can manage your time and eat proper meal, I'm totally sure that you can handle these thing." Dad says to me and kisses my head.

"Thank you for being my father." I smile at him.

"Now sleep. We have to get ready for nationals next week." Dad smiles back at me.

"Can I sleep with daddy tonight? So when I'm not feeling okay, I have you next to me." I said to him.

"Sure, Baby Shark. The most spoilt baby in this world." Dad chuckles.

"Dad, I'm not Baby Shark." I roll my eyes.

"Haha but you love this song since you were two. Okay forget it, you said you wanna sleep. Come on." Dad says to me and lay down in my bed.

"I'm still have homework to do but daddy stay here with me. Dont go anywhere." I said to him.

"Yes, my princess. Just dont cover my mouth when I'm snooring." Dad simply said.

I chuckle and shake my head. "Cant promise with that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now we are in the auditorium and practicing our choreography for What A Feeling using grinding union and welding helmets as our props.

"A-five, six, seven, eight. Mask, mask, helmet down. Pivot, pivot. Jump, mask, boys. A-one, two, three, four, five, six. Burn! Burn! Burn! Come on! Let it burn! Set this joint on fire! Come on, burn the joint down! Okay, cut the music. Stop! Stop. This is an unmitigated disaster. Jennifer Beals is spinning in her grave. Gentlemen, I asked for a cascade of sparks timed to the rhythm." Coach Sue says to us.