Chapter 4

EDITED

~* No ones pov*~

(Y/n) walked out of her fathers office, and walked towards a big fountain that was beside a big building. She looked up at the building and towards a window. Lavender eyes stared at her from a big window. She looked back at the man, glaring at him. His uniform was black and his hair was white, snow white. 

She shook her head, turning to the fountain to sit down. She let out a sigh, before turning around to a figure walking closer and closer to her.

"I'm not joining Night Class," She informed Kaname, glaring at the pureblood. "That was orders from your father," Kaname informed her. She looked away, avoided making eye contact with him. "Am I going to transform into one monster?" She asked the pureblood. She met Kaname\s gaze, but he turned around.  The moon shined bright down on the two of them, allowing (Y/n) to see clearly. As she saw his eyes, she saw some guilt.

"Hey!" She yelled, as I followed him. "I want answer," She informed him, grabbing his arm. Kaname turned around, backing the girl up to a tree. "You're really stupid, aren't you? Calling yourself a monster, and yet you know your fate," Kaname growled to the girl, trapping her against the tree. His bangs covered his eyes, but the redness could be seen from a mile away.He brought his face close to the girl. She felt his breath fan her face, then he buried his face in her neck. He breathed in her scent, his eyes turning more red if possible. "Kaname, what are you doing? Let go of me!" She yelled, struggling in his grasp. She let out a yelp when she felt Kaname's tongue on her neck.

He opened his mouth more, drawing his fangs on her neck. When he was about to bite her, strong arms ripped Kaname off of her. A strong arm wrapped itself around the girl, bringing her close to his body as to protect her. "Your up past curfew Kuran," Zero informed him, as Kaname glared at Zero. "Don't you dare interrupt my actions, Kiryu," Kaname told Zero, as his grip on her got tighter. Zero kept a gun steady aimed at Kaname's head, glaring at the male. (Y/n) got out of Zero's grip and ran between the two vampires. "Do not shoot Zero, please you can't kill him," She pleaded, her eyes glowed (e/c) in the moon shine. 

"I need Kaname so I don't end up like those monsters," She informed the white haired vampire, but that only made him angrier. "So you don't end up like those monsters? Wait, did you bite her Kaname!?" Zero's voice roared in night, gripping his gun."She is mine Zero, did you really not smell it on her when she was that close to you?" Kaname asked Zero, walking closer to (Y/n). Kaname brought one arm around (Y/n)'s waist, bringing her close to him. "I'm yours?" She mumbled, as her (e/c) met Kaname's red-brown eyes. Kaname smirked, before placing his hand on her chin, bringing her lips to his.

Zero glared at Kaname, before lowering his gun. Kaname opened his eyes, and sent daggers towards Zero. He pulled away, keeping (Y/n) close to himself. "I am gonna warn you, Kiryu, that if you touch (Y/n) I will not hesitate to kill you," Kaname informed Zero, as Zero turned around to leave. "What about Yuki?" Zero said, glaring towards the pureblood. "I have someone else to look after now," Kaname said, as he looked down towards the female in his arms. 

Zero left without saying anything else. Kaname looked down at (Y/n), taking a piece of her hair behind ear. "Don't go near him, okay? He is nothing but trouble," Her (e/c) met his red-brown eyes. She nodded, looking away from his eyes. Kaname smiled, lifting her up bridal style. Her head rested on his chest, as he teleported into his room at the night class dorm. "You're gonna stay here while I attend class," Kaname informed the sleepy girl. "I don't want to stay here, I want to stay with my father," (Y/n) mumbled, but Kaname shook his head. "That's not gonna happen dear," Kaname said, placing her on his bed. "You can't force me Kaname, and you know that!" The girl exclaimed, trying to get up.

Kaname shook his head, placing a hand on her forehead. "You'll sleep here, and I'll be beside you in the morning," Kaname informed her, as she closed her eyes. "Do-on't try any-thing to m-" She mumbled, trying to stay awake, but failed. (Y/n) fell asleep soundly on Kaname's bed. Kaname stood up watching her, sighing. "I'm sorry that you had to find me, (Y/n),"