Chapter 11

Kaien laid (y/n) down on the sofa in his office, and called the nurse. "You know, you could just bring me to the nurses office," She said but Kaien shook his head. "I want to keep an eye on you, and that's why you will be staying here," he said, stroking her hair. "You just lay here, and I will check on Zero," Kaien said, as the nurse came trough the door. She brought some bandages, as she knew what happened. 

"Does this hurt?" She asked, as she helped (y/n) remove her shirt so she could get a better look on the wound. "Well, have you been shot before?" (Y/n) asked, and the nurse laughed and shook her head. "Then yes, it hurts a lot," She added. 

The nurse could study her torso, and saw that it wasn't (y/n)'s first time getting hurt. "Well, I have been a long time outside these walls and it takes its price," (Y/n) said, and the nurse nodded. She cleaned the wound, and wrapped her shoulder in some bandages. "I feel like someone ripped my arm off, could you just bring me a blanket to cover myself with?" (Y/n) asked, and the nurse helper the girl to lie down and brought her a blanket. 

"I am ordered to stay here and keep a watch out, until Kaien or Kaname comes," The nurse said, sitting down beside the sofa. "Then you should get yourself comfortable," (Y/n) said, closing her eyes. She felt her eyes getting heavy, and her body getting tired. "It's okay if you want to take a nap, I'll get you some pain killers and some water," The nurse said, looking trough her bag. "Thank you," (Y/n) said, taking the tablets. 

~*~

(Y/n) fell asleep on the sofa, and the nurse kept studying the sleeping girl. She wondered how she got the long scar on her neck, along with a pair of fang marks. Kaien came walking trough the door, and smiled when he saw his daughter sleeping on the sofa. "Thank you for waiting here, I think you need to go and help Zero clean his wounds," Kaien said. The nurse excused herself and walked outside his office. 

Kaien sighed as he stroked his daughters hair. He knew that he was lucky that she was still alive. "I know your time with me is borrowed," he muttered, sadness falling over his face. After he heard Kaname walk towards her room that night, he knew that something was wrong. Kaname never came down that night, and suddenly she had bandages around her neck. He didn't want to prude, since his daughter had his mothers temperament. But he knew something happened when she got better and got her color back. 

After awhile he adopted Zero, and they fought like cat and dog. But Kaien didn't hear the long talk she used to have with him, explaining what was happening with her and him. She knew her fate, and she explained his as well. When (Y/n) got older, she knew that she had to protect Yuki and Zero. She knew that she had to get away and find a cure, but when she came back she knew she had let Zero down. 

Kaien stood up and walked behind his desk. He looked at the papers that was thrown across his desk. He had fought with the teacher, Toga Yagari before the accident. He didn't believe that they could trust Zero and (y/n). And that Kaien had everything under control. Well that was before he shot two of Kaiens student. A knock was heard on the door. "You can't let this happen in the school yard, I had to wipe a lot of student's memories," Kaname said, walking in through the door. 

"I am thankful for your abilities Kaname," Kaien said, sighing. "It wasen't intended that Toga was going to shoot them," Kaien explained, but Kaname scoffed. "Excuse me Kaien, but he was threatening the entire night class," Kaname explained. Kaien shook his head. "Toga always have a cold heart towards vampires, and if he wanted to kill her he would have," Kaien explaiend, and pointed towards (y/n). "She will be okay," He added. 

Kaname looked down on the girl laying on the sofa. "When will you finish the transformation?" Kaien asked, now standing up. "I don't want her to suffer, and loose her mind," Kaien said, but Kaname shook his head. "Soon, not yet," He said, but Kaien grew angry. "Do you like seeing her like this?" He yelled, which seemed to wake the girl. 

"What is going on?" She asked, gripping the blanket and covering herself. The two males stared at her. Unknown to them she heard everything. "How is your wound healing?" Kaname asked, bending down to help her sit up. He gave her his jacket to cover more of her skin. "My arm is the worst," She said and Kaname nodded. "I will take you with me to the moon dorms," Kaname said, but Kaien shook his head. "She will stay with me tonight," He said, crossing his arms. "I think she will be safer here," Kaien added, but Kaname shook his head. "I can protect her," Kaname said, glaring towards Kaien. 

"Well, excuse me but I think I can decide for myself," (Y/n) said, gripping Kanames jacked closer to her chest. "I think it would be good for me to spend some time with my father," She added, and Kaname nodded. He glared at Kaien before he disappeared. "Where is Yuki?" (Y/n) asked, and Kaien shrugged. "What do you need her for?" He asked and (Y/n) laughed. "I would prefer her over you to help me get dressed,"