Chapter 2

EDITED

Her (h/l) (h/c) hair floated in the wind, as she looked at Cross Academy. She held her weapon close to her, as her (e/c) orbs studied the academy. "What are you doing here?" A familiar voice asked her standing behind her. 

"I'm coming to visit Kaien," She informed the man, as he stepped towards her. "Why did you leave?" Kaname asked the woman. "To become stronger," She informed him, turning around to look at the male. 

She was not the little girl anymore, but a girl who knew how to kill him. Their eyes met, as Kaname smiled a little bit. "Does Kaien know you are here?" He asked, as she laughed. "I'm surprised if he doesn't know, since you tell him everything," She informed him, as he frowned. "I told him about the weapons for your own sake, (Y/n)," Kaname informed her,  but she shook her head. 

"I know that you're afraid that I'll become stronger than you," She said, turning around. She began to walk towards the gate. "See you again, Kaname," She waved him good bye. Kaname glared at the figure walking away from him. He used a lot of time protecting her when she was younger after all, and she just disappeared without telling him. 

(Y/n) neared the gate, as she jumped over it. "Hey, what are you doing?!" Yelled a boy running towards her. She knew straight away who that was and what he was. "Zero Kiryu, if I met you outside this gate you have been dead," She informed him, leaning on her staff. "How do you know my name?" He asked the female in front of him.

 "Well, if you knew my father well enough you would know that he never shut up about his two favorite kids," She explained to him. It hurt her to say it, but she knew it deep down that her father wasn't happy that she left. Zero glared at her, but then his eyes widened. "(Y/n) Cross?" Zero mumbled, before he turned to look at the female, only to find that the female had left. 

"Zero! Did you find anything?" A brown haired girl asked, running towards Zero. "Nothing, I need to see the headmaster," Zero informed her, as he began to walk away from her. The girl looked at Zeros figure as it was vanishing. "Why are you standing here alone?" A dark voice said behind her. She didn't recognize that voice, so she became afraid. "Who are you?" She said as she turned around. She saw several eyes looking at her, with lust in their eyes. 

"Yuki!" A girl voice rang trough her ears before the eyes came at her. She covered her eyes, waiting for the pain to come. But it never came. "You need to be more careful," A girls voice said to her, as she uncovered her eyes. There stood the most beautiful girl she have ever seen. Somehow she recognized her, but she couldn't set a name on her.