CHAPTER - SEVEN

Abhay's POV

I walked Piya to her car and then headed back to my penthouse. Today is Sunday so I was gonna laze around a bit. After a hectic week and a crazy birthday party yesterday I was pretty much exhausted. My mind drifted back to the events of last night and I grinned. Holy shit! It was hot! That was the best sex I've ever had and believe me I have had more than my fair share. She looked so hot last night when she entered my condo. I was instantly hard! I had to adjust my pants more than a few times last night. Last time when I had the housewarming party and asked her to stay the night I had a very nice time with her. So I decided to persuade her to stay this time as well because I did not want to be alone on the night of my birthday at least. But I had no idea that my birthday night is going to turn out to be this mind blowing! Fuck! When she said she was a virgin I was shocked. Because the way she responded to my touches and kisses with so much passion I thought she was way more experienced. I don't know why but when she said she had never done this before with another man and knowing I was her first made me happy. We did it four times before we fell asleep. I could have went on all night long -she made me so horny- but I could see she was tired and sleepy as it was her first time so I let her sleep.

I had full intentions of taking her in the morning too but I got paged when I was about to wake her up for round 5 and had to leave as it was an emergency. My mind then drifted to our conversation a couple hours ago. I hope I didn't scare her away by being blunt like that! She had a  look on her face which I couldn't quite decipher. I had no idea what she was thinking when I dropped the 'friends with benefits' bombshell on her. I really hope her answer is yes because whatever happened last night I sure as hell want to do it again and again. Even as I think of her I am starting to get hard! Oh hell why am I suddenly so horny all the time like a teenager?

It's been like this since the day I bumped into her. I was in a hurry at that moment but still I couldn't help but notice how hot she looked! She wasn't wearing anything revealing , her clothes were pretty much normal but still she took my breath away. She gasped a little when we collided and then bit her lip when she looked up at me.A wave of lust surged inside me. But I tamped down the urge to take her luscious lips between my teeth and see if they taste as good as they looked. Before I did anything stupid I left for the Chief's office all the while discreetly adjusting my pants. First day at the hospital and entering the Chief's office with a hard on... Way to go Abhay!

I wanted her in my bed under me. So I decided to introduce myself to her properly. I waited by her office for her and then asked her to give me a tour of the hospital and we became friends.
Then the other night when we were at the club after everyone left the hospital, I was flirting with the two hot nurses who are always trying to throw themselves at me. But the two girls are so stupid it's not even funny! I felt someone watching me and as I lifted my head,my eyes locked with hers. I smiled at her and she quickly looked away. I grinned, and started walking towards her. She was sitting alone at the bar. Her best friend was not there with her today. I slid into the barstool beside her. We started chatting and getting to know each other. She told me she was in the same classes as I was. I don't think I ever saw her back then because I won't forget a girl as sexy as her if I saw one.

I don't know what came over me but suddenly I wanted to feel her body pressed up against mine so I pulled her towards the dance floor. The way she was swaying her hips was driving me insane!I was rock hard and then she shimmied her hips once more ,that were pressed against my hard on and I groaned. She was killing me here! Without giving it a second thought, I turned her around, grabbed her face and kissed her hard. After a long time I felt her go stiff in my arms as we pulled away. There was an awkward silence after which she ran away mumbling something about having to go early.
That night I decided that this is not good. I have to control this lust that I have for her. The next day she was avoiding me. I decided that I won't touch her again because I don't want things to get awkward between us. And hooking up with a colleague is not at all a wise decision. So the next day when I met her in the elevator, I told her that it would never happen again. I successfully controlled my lust and maintained a platonic friendly relationship with her until last night.

When I saw her enter through the door last night I couldn't control the reaction of my body. She looked sexy as hell! My eyes wandered down to get smooth long legs and I started picturing them wrapped around my waist as I took her against the wall of my bedroom. I had to shake my head to clear the lewd images in my head.
The night went by pretty good and soon the guests started leaving. I asked her to stay and after a little bit of persuasion she agreed to stay the night. I planned on watching some horror movies and lazing around. I gave her my shirt to wear and left her to change in my bedroom. After putting the popcorn in the microwave I went to the shelf to select a movie but then thought of asking her what movie she wants to watch this time. So I headed towards my bedroom and found that the door was ajar and entered inside thinking that she might have changed by now. But as I entered my bedroom, what I saw in front of me took my breath away. There she was standing in a sexy red colored lingerie and slipping her hands through my shirt. I could no longer control myself. Just as she was about to button up the shirt I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me and didn't stop till I had her four times last night. I don't know why but I am insatiable when it comes to her.

This morning I had to have this talk with her because I did not want her to have false hopes about me. I do want her to say yes to this arrangement because I want her so bad. But I don't want her to think that there is any possibility of me loving her because that is impossible. I am going to marry the girl my mum chooses for me and I mean it. I hope I have made that clear to her this morning.

I flipped on the TV to watch some football before heading over to take an afternoon nap. After I woke up I got a call from my sis. She calls every week to check up on me and tells me funny stories about the stunts that my mischievous three year old twin nephews pulled recently. After that I face-timed my mum and dad and even talked to my baby brother after a long time. He is just so busy these days we hardly get to talk more often.

After having dinner, I sat on the couch in the living room watching some random shows. I was waiting for her to show up. What if she doesn't show up? Will we be able to have a platonic relationship at work? I don't think we would ever go back to being friends like before because things would get awkward as we have slept together. I don't want to lose her as a friend.

*************

It was around midnight that I heard the doorbell ring. I walked towards the door all the while hoping it was her. When I opened the door I saw her standing there biting her lower lip while looking at me. "Yes.... I am ready to do this." Is all she said before I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. Oh God she tastes so good! I carried her inside the living room, shutting the main door. She was wearing a trenchcoat so I couldn't tell what was underneath it. Turns out I was in for a surprise because when I helped her out of her coat I saw that she was wearing a black babydoll underneath! Fuck she looked mouthwatering! I could no longer control myself as I was painfully hard by now. I crashed my lips against her soft pink lips and without breaking the kiss hoisted her up by grabbing her butt while she wrapped her long legs around my waist. She moaned softly into my mouth when I squeezed her butt cheeks and carried her to my bedroom.

*******************

I rolled over and laid beside her on my bed. We both were breathing hard as we lay there spent after our third round of the night. She rolled over and put her head on my chest and snuggled closer to me and said," How are we gonna do this?" "It's simple. We will continue to behave the same as we did around each other in the hospital but after the shift is over we will be together every night. Either you come here or I will come at your place."
"It's not that simple. What if someone finds out that we are sleeping together? There would be a scandal as there is no shortage of gossipmongers in our hospital!"
"Don't worry. Nothing of that sort will happen. I will take care of it. If we get the slightest clue that someone has found out about us we will declare that we are in a relationship!"
"You mean we would have to pretend to be a couple in front of everyone in the hospital?"
"Exactly! There is no need to worry about anything."
"Okay. If you say so."
"Yeah I do. Now are you up for another round baby coz I'm horny as hell right now!"
She laughed," Oh my God! You are insatiable!"
"Fuck yeah baby!"

We had sex twice after that and then we passed out.
In the morning we had our shift around 8am so Piya left around 6:30am so she could go back to her place, get ready and then reach the hospital on time.

The pic above is Piya's look when she shows up at Abhay's condo at midnight.