Six packs Hunter vs No packs Danny

Start from the beginning

I turned around to see what everyone else including Hunter was laughing at and I am pretty sure I am on Jasmine's hit list now.

I don't know how she ended up like that but right now she was on the floor with her once orange legs, pale pink and her pink dress totally soaked in light gray brown liquid.

She is totally soaked up from head to toe, with only one of her black heel on and a bucket on her head, her golden curly hair now, wet and straight, her makeup visibly flowing, her undereyes are black, the janitor is standing beside her with a horrific expression.

Des was on the floor laughing including the whole school and Jasmine was looking, more like glaring at me.

I gulped visibly.

This is your last day Danny.

1. Go tell Jake how much you love him.

2. Buy your dream car.

3. Get a tattoo.

4. Do graffiti on the school's wall.

5. Kill Hunter.

As soon as Hunter's thought crossed my mind I turned around with a mentally prepared knife in my hand, there he was, still laughing and giving heads up to Kyle and Ethan from a distance.

I can see his green eyes from here also, twinkling with amusement.
I went towards him,"Hunter."

His attention shifted towards me. He was smirking at first looking at me but as soon as he saw me with the glare on my face and the mentally prepared knife, his smirk shifted to horror.

I moved closer to get a perfect view of his face.

Even his scared face is sexy.

"Danny---heyy"

Thump!!!
Yes. I jumped on him.

Yes. We fell.

Yes. I am on the top of him, hitting his chest.

Yes. It's useless.

"How could you. I am gonna kill you." I was screaming by now.
"What the hell I did? And why are you trying although failing miserably in hurting me?" He was chuckling.

Of course it was useless.

Six packs Hunter vs No packs Danny.

He caught both of my wrists and stopped me from punching him. Like it was making any difference to him.

So now I am just laying on the top of him in a very intimate position and he is holding both of my hands looking straight in my eyes.
I am getting a proper view of his face. He is shaved today. He doesn't do it very much,  normally there is always a little beard, which looks pretty sexy on him but this looks both handsome and sexy.

Even his stupid beard is sexy.

We are both looking at each other and this time, I looked at his lips. Red. Full. Definitely soft.
Tasty.

I looked up to his eyes which were dark. His pupils were a lot bigger for some reason.

Focus Danny.

I immediately removed my hands from his grip. Which was pretty hard focusing on the fact that they were red and swollen from someone's nails before.

And now I have to save my life from her, she is probably planning my murder right now.

I think I'll need some bodyguards. And I really, really think for some reason that none of this would have happened if I paid attention in those personality development classes.