Explode like a volcano

Magsimula sa umpisa

Did I give him a hard question? I should have gone easy on him.

There was a reason he wanted your help Danny. Obviously he is not good at maths. Could you be more dumb?

"Umm is it too hard Jake?" I asked. He looked at me with wide eyes. He was struggling with words now. What is—oh "The question.. Is it Hard?" I asked again.

He looked somewhat relieved now but the look came to his eyes again..the look of embarrassment. I shouldn't have asked him that. I should have boosted his confidence. "I am sorry Danny." I looked up at him he was looking down.

Oh my god he is so cute.

"I should have told you this before. I am really bad at maths. But looking at you and how good you are at it, it made me nervous. I thought you will feel how foolish I am." He said while he looked at me with innocence, eyes sparkling as the sun was setting by now and mild rays were seen inside his house and on our faces.

He thought about me? He was worried what I would think of him? Is this all true?

Someone please pinch me?

I should do something. Something that would make him feel better.
I put my hand on his and smiled at him.

"No worries Jake. You will get good at maths, I promise. And I would never think of you as foolish." He smiled.

Way

To

Go

Girl

"Thank you Danny. You are really the best." I am still touching his hand. Should I remove it? Should I keep it there? Somebody help me.

I fought my harmones and removed my hand. I feel vacant.

That felt good though.

After about five more sums which he struggled on badly. I finally told him that it will be enough for today. He smiled brightly at that.

"So Thursday? Same time? If you are free?" He asked.

"Yeah sure." I said as we walked towards his gate and I pulled out my phone to call my brother, if his meeting is over by now.

You know what I mean.

"Umm. Let me drop you off?" I looked at him.

Shocked.

Slightly blushing.

In Love.

"If it's alright with you?" I said.

"Of course, just let me bring the keys." He said and went inside.

His car smells so good. What is with guys and there cars.
The seats are pretty comfortable.

The ride was pretty silent, which I didn't mind much. I was too engrossed thinking about today and our little conversation. At least now I know that he cared about what I think of him.

Soon we were in front of my house, "So I'll meet you at school?"

Or do you want to come inside and makeout? I wish I could ask him that.

Instead I just nodded.

"I'll walk you." He smiled at me. He is such a gentleman. The heart in my eyes are visible by now.

As we were almost at my front porch and I could finally kiss Jake and tell him about my undying love, totally forgetting about his girlfriend and who my neighbour is...
"Hey Danny, you forgot your bra at my house."

Silence.

Complete Silence.

I looked down at the ground to where half of my mouth was right now and then, I looked at the evil devil in front of me with a black hose in his hand and an evil smile on his face.