He Needs To Chill....

Start from the beginning

C- Who was that on the phone?!!

Me- Nobody calm down. *I pulled away and walked over to the kitchen. When i tried to walk over by the stove he stood infront of me and wouldnt let me by* Realy?

C- Who was it? 

Me- Can you please move i need to make the kids something to eat. 

C- They fine ill go get them something. Now who was it? 

Me- No.Body.

C- Mhm. *Walks away and goes upstairs* 

I cant tell him who it was cuz if he knew that Omari was even around me he would kill him. Then me for talking to him. He still dont even know that he came to the house. I walked upstairs to see the kids watching a movie. 

Bre&Ke- Hey momma! 

Me- Hey. What cha watchin?

Bre- Never Say Never!!!

I look over at Keshaun and he looks pissed. He has his arms crossed and everything. 

Me- Whats wrong?

Ke- This movie is gay!

Me- Watch your mouth!

Ke- It is tho momma i dont watch this.!! 

Bre- He picked the last one tho.

Me- Let your sister watch this movie. 

Ke- UGH!!!

Me- Do you wanna go to your room?!!

Ke- No!

Me- Then you better quit with that.

Ke- Bu-

Me- What did i just say?

Ke- ........

Me- Now i dont wanna hear it no more.

I start to walk away when i hear my ringtone. But its coming from the bedroom. I turn around and walk into the bedroom. When next thing i know i get phone thrown at me but it misses and hit the wall. I looked down and seen my phone on th floor broke. I looked up and saw Craig standing there and he pushed me into the wall.

Me- WTF?!!

C- *Inches from my face* You talkin to that niqqa Omari?!!

Me- Craig you need to back up. 

C- I aint doin shit till you answer me!

Me- Calm the fuck down! 

C- No! Why the fuck is he texting you?!!

Me- He's just texting me Craig!!

C- You fuckin him?

Me- How come every guy i talk to you just assume im fucking?!! Its none of your business who i text!

C- Yes it is. Especialy when you talkin to him!

Me- I dont say nothin bout the text you be gettin from Tiffany! Yeah i know yall still talk!