Chapter 4 Hidan's Na na na girl

When I woke up I was in my new room on the bed.

‘I guess someone carried me in here.’

I plopped my head back down to my pillow and smiled.

‘Beeeeeeeeed.’

I heard the door open and my smile faded.

“Misaki you need to get up un.”

‘Oh great, it’s the guy with speech issues.’

I groaned as he turned the light on and I covered my head with the blanket.

“I’ll do whatever the hell I want, so go the fuck away and turn the light off on your way out. Also be sure to shut the door.” I said sleepily.

After a few minutes of silence the door shut then the light turned off. I smiled again in victory.

‘Wait a minute…The door shut before the light turned off? But that means!-

I was about to jump up out of bed when the whole bed was flipped over by a small explosion from under it.

“What the hell Deidara!” I yelled getting up and then I tripped.

I then realized I was wearing the cursed Akatsuki robe and I had on a pink ring that had ‘Ai’ The love kanji.

“Why does my ring have the love kanji?”

“Because that’s all you need to make new members, your practically being called a sex toy un.”

“Nasty!” I yelled taking off the ring and throwing it at Deidara’s face.

He dodged it just in the nick of time and I began to take off the Akatsuki robe.

“Just to let you know un, Leader-Sama said not to disrespect the robe again or else.”

“Yeah yeah, who fucking cares. You kidnapped me therefore I don’t have to do what you say, therefore I can do whatever the hell I want.”

Deidara shook his head.

“That’s not how it works un.”

 “Look, all I’m saying is that you can’t make me do anything no matter what you say or do.” I said dropping the robe to the floor and leaving the room.

“Hidan! She’s all yours un!” Deidara yelled from my room and Hidan stepped in front of me.

“What are you doing?” I asked as Hidan got in my face.

“Leader-Sama said if you disrespected the robe again all of us members get to train you in our own special way for at least an hour each starting with me.”

“Say what?!”

“Come on, Jashin-Sama is waiting for us.” Hidan said grabbing my hand and literally dragging me away.

***After Konan’s help, screaming, and struggling***

I was laying on a stone table in a dark room only lit by candles. I was in Konan’s black bra and underwear under an Akatsuki robe.

Apparently ‘Jashin-Sama’ could get me pregnant with Hidan’s baby without having sex and Hidan said after that happens he’ll train me properly.

‘I hate you Jashin-Sama.’

Hidan came in the room wearing nothing but his boxers and the Akatsuki robe. Though he looked different. His skin was black and white and he looked like a skeleton.

“So how is this supposed to work skully?” I asked and Hidan glared at me.

We poor some of our blood together in a goblet, chant a few words and then you have to drink the dark flow.