Chapter 2 The world's biggest bitch!

“Let me out! I’ll kill you!” I screamed while tugging at my chains.

‘So happy birthday Misaki. You get a cake, your master leaves, oh and you get fucking kidnapped!’

I tugged harder at the chains. I was locked up in some weird looking jail cell against the wall.

“Let me out you bastards!” I yelled furiously.

Finally Deidara came into the jail cell with a guy that had orange hair.

“It’s about fucking time!”

“She swears more than Hidan, un.” Deidara said and the other guy nodded.

“Is she a virgin?”

“Yeah un, I asked her.”

“Why does it matter if I’m a virgin or not?!” I yelled tugging on the chains so hard they loosened a bit.

“It matters because the Akatsuki needs more members and finding them would get in the way of finding jinchuriki. Virgins always seem to get pregnant easier and faster.” The guy with orange hair said and my face went red.

‘There gonna rape me?!’

“Your gonna rape me?!” I screamed.

“We could do that but Leader-Sama says it’s better for you to get to know us and let nature do the rest or whatever un.” Deidara said and I began to panic knowing this was the leader.

“Deidara, un-chain her and take her to meet the others. After being locked in those chains for so long her chakra has been restrained for the time being.” The leader said and left the room.

Deidara un-chained me and dragged me out of the weird jail room.

“Ouch! Hey you’re hurting me!” I protested.

“Just quit your whining, yeah.”

We entered what looked like a living room and there were eight people. One girl and seven boys, if you counted the leader and Deidara there were 10 all together.

‘I’m never gonna get out of here with this many members.’ I thought and studied the others a bit more.

The girl had blue hair and a paper rose. The guy next to her had grey slick back hair, next to him was a guy that had a mask that covered all of his face accept his eyes.

“Let’s get started with introductions already un.” Deidara said before I could study the others features.

“That’s Konan un, the only girl in the Akatsuki. The guy next to her is Hidan, yeah. Next to him is Kakuzu, then its Itachi, Sasori-Danna, Kisame, Zetsu, and that’s Tobi un.” Deidara said pointing to all the members and I got really annoyed.

“What the hell is wrong with you?! Speak normally! How would you feel if someone did that all the time?! Blah blah blah un! Blah blah blah blah blah yeah! Blah blah blah un! It’s annoying as hell!” I screamed and everyone stared at me wide eyed.

“I like her already.” The guy that looked like a vampire from an old movie said.

“You can’t tell me what to do un!”

“Yeah yeah whatever, so what am I supposed to do around this dump anyway? Ek it smells like several dead things rotting.” I said plugging my nose.

“Whatever you want really un. As long as you get to know the rest of the Akatsuki members it doesn’t matter, yeah.” Deidara said and I punched him in the face while he was off guard.

“I said to speak normally you stupid bastard!”

“Keep hitting and cursing and no one’s gonna wanna get you pregnant un!” Deidara said rubbing the place where I punched him.

“Un this! Un that! Un yourself to hell lady man!” I yelled stomping on Deidara several times.

***

I sat in the second living room and watched TV. After I had stopped stomping on Deidara, Konan showed me around the base. There were 3 living rooms, 13 bedrooms-mine included, 1 kitchen, 3 dining rooms, 2 training rooms, and only ONE bathroom! On top of that every room was dark and gloomy. The floors had black carpet and black tiled floors for the kitchen and bathroom. For the walls they were painted a dark grey and the ceilings they were white but dirty looking and almost grey.

‘Geez this place needs a maid.’ I thought and took a bite of a chip.

I had gone to the kitchen earlier and there was a whole bunch of awesome snacks and things. I grabbed a bag of chips, a vanilla coke, and a package of chips ahoy cookies.

‘Since they kidnapped me I’m gonna be a bitch until they decide to let me go. No one’s gonna want to get me pregnant if they all hate me and eventually they’ll have to let me go.’

“OOOO! Can Tobi have a cookie?!” Some guy in an orange mask said.

‘Wait isn’t he Tobi? I guess he enjoys speaking in third person.’

“Fine but only one.” I said and turned my attention back to the TV.

Tobi grabbed a cookie and put it under his mask. He took his hand back out without making any eating sounds or leaving a crumb on his gloves.

“What do you have under there, a black hole?!” I asked surprised.

“Nothing’s under Tobi’s mask but Tobi.” Tobi said and we heard a loud moan of pain from the training room next door.

“What was that?”

“It’s fight Friday night. The other members fight each other every Friday accept Tobi. Tobi doesn’t fight unless Tobi has to cause Tobi’s a good boy.”

‘If he says his name one more time!’

“Alright I think I’ll go test their skills.” I said getting up.

“But Misaki doesn’t have chakra so Misaki might get hurt.” Tobi said and I grinned.

“Who needs chakra when you’re quick and strong?” I said and then went into the training room.

‘It’s time to be the world’s biggest bitch!’

***************************************************************************************************************

I know it's a late/short chapter but I'm tired and I'm still sick but next chapter will be on time and it'll be a bigger chapter I promise!