Messing with Creme

Start from the beginning

For the rest of the day, you read another part of your book and played more cards with Nafera, who once again beat you. This routine covered the next two days as well, since Lucian had more council meetings. He stated that meetings increased during this time due to the event, since every council member had to discuss every detail of the occasion. Furthermore, he could find no information on the intruder, which you could tell irritated him greatly.

The next day, you were surprised to see Lucian in the dining room, waiting to eat breakfast with you. When he stated that he had no meeting for the day, the relief in his eyes was evident. From what he told you, the meetings discussing the event were boring, repetitive and an absolute waste of time.

To be honest, you were glad that he didn't have another meeting today as well. This was because you could see his patience thinning and you didn't want to experience one of his outbursts. Thus you sat in your usual seat, as Nafera placed breakfast before the two of you. Thanking her, she bowed a little before going back into the kitchen, most likely to clean the dishes that were used to make the food. On your plate lay crepes topped with powdered sugar and stuffed with berries and crème. Coffee with just crème in it rested in a delicate bone china lavender colored teacup. On the other hand, Lucian just had plain ice water in one of the silver goblets.

Before taking a bite of your food, you questioned, "So what are your plans for the day?"

"Ah, I'm glad you asked, my pet. Today, I'm going to replace the two dolls I lost, but first I intend to sleep after I finish eating. When I make the dolls would you like to watch; you might find it interesting."

"Sure, I've been curious as to how they're created."

Lucian smiled lightly at your response before taking a sip of his water. Having your question answered, you went on to eat your food. After a few bites you stopped, when you noticed Lucian staring at you. A look of amusement was evident in his purple eyes, making you wonder what he found so amusing. Not saying anything, he reached across the table and wiped his right thumb across the left side of your mouth. This action caused your cheeks to turn a light shade of pink. Sitting back in his chair, he licked his thumb, taking the crème off of it.

"You could've just told me that there was crème on my face," you muttered, as you looked away with a growing blush on your face.

"And, how would that be any fun, my pet?"

Rolling your eyes and returning to your food, you noticed him smirk, obviously glad that he made you blush. As you placed another bite of food into your mouth, an idea came to you. Waiting until Lucian was about to place a piece of crepe into his mouth, you found a smirk of your own tugging at your lips. Timing your plan, you saw him lift the fork with the piece of crepe on it to his mouth. Quickly you reached across the table, took the piece of crepe off of the fork and smashed the food into his face. Shocked by your action, Lucian blinked a couple of times and cast his gaze on you. Now sitting back in your chair, you wiped off the crème and berries that were on your hand while smiling triumphantly. Having finished cleaning your hands, you glanced back at Lucian and chuckled when you saw that he had a crème mustache. Lucian removed the mustache along with the other food that was on his face with a wave of his hand.

Without any warning, he got out of his chair and came over to you, turning both the chair and you around. He lowered his face to yours, as he placed his hands on the back of your chair, preventing you from getting up. Leaning back in your chair, so as to distance yourself from him if only it was a little bit, you looked for a way out of this situation. Finding none, you looked back at Lucian.

"That was a mistake, my pet. I hope you intend to apologize."

"Fine, I'm sorry," you muttered, glancing away from him.

Moving his face, so that his lips rested next to your right ear, he stated, "Hmm, it doesn't sound like you mean it. Maybe I should leave another mark on you."

As your cheeks reddened, you felt his lips glide over your skin. Not giving you a chance to protest, he began to kiss your skin lightly.

Chills ran up your spine, as you stuttered, "Lucian, ... please ... stop."

Instead of listening to you, he moved his lips to a higher spot on the right side of your neck. Biting your neck slightly, he kissed the spot. A quiet moan escaped your lips, as you went to try and push him off of you. Hearing you, Lucian smirked before withdrawing his lips from your skin. His gaze remained on the spot and you knew that there would soon be another bruise there. Seeing him look at you, you peered at your feet, not wanting to make eye contact with him. Why did you have to moan again? You were beyond embarrassed and could feel your cheeks burning. 'The jerk, why does he have to mess with me so much?' you thought to yourself.

"Hmm, now everyone at the Venefici Ballatio will know that you're mine," he uttered, as he glided his left thumb over the appearing mark.

Your eyes widened at the comment and you exclaimed, "What! I don't want people to know that!"

"Oh, so you admit that you're mine and mine only."

"No, well I did sign that contract, but that's completely different. I don't want others to see these marks Lucian, it's embarrassing. Can't you heal them?"

"I can, but why would I do that? I don't want anyone to touch you at the event; I want everyone to know that you belong to me, my pet. Besides why should you be embarrassed, or are you embarrassed because you don't want to admit that you like my affections?"

You could only stutter, not knowing what to say, as you tried to avoid the question.

"So, I did guess right. Of course your adorable moans would make that claim evident."

"No that's not the case, it's just that ..." you stopped, not knowing what to say.

"It's fine if you don't want to admit to anything now, but I'm sure that won't be the case for long."

"I highly doubt that."

"You're not convincing me, my pet. No matter, let's finish our food?"

Merely nodding, you finished your meal. After Lucian ate all of his breakfast as well, he left the dining room and headed towards the his room. Glad that he didn't make you come with him, you found yourself constantly wanting to not think about his previous statement, though your attempts failed and it continued to pester your mind. Was he right, would you eventually admit that you liked him? No, that couldn't be the case, it just couldn't be. A few more bricks fell from the wall that you had built so well and shattered upon impact with the ground. There was no way to replace them.