Her makeup was done and she wore her white orphanage shirt tucked in a straight skirt with a jean jacket and a red turban. He sighed turning off the tv before standing up and taking his keys that were on the center table. He turned to her and he was partially knocked off by how beautiful she looked.

"You look beautiful" he uttered quietly.

"I know, I try" she shrugged with a smirk opening the entrance door, a black Porsche was parked just outside in the driveway and she opened the door to the passenger's seat.

"So, you know, I wanted to talk to you about my school. I need to resume in a week or less, I've missed enough as of now " she asked him as he drove them to the fun fair venue.

"I thought you were transferring here?" He asked confused slightly looking at her with his hands on the wheel. Just what her father said.

"No, I want to finish there and it's even better ai. Just one semester and I'll be back before new year. It's not like I'm going to China for crying out loud! Just England fah" she tried convincing.

"But that's too far.." he paused to do the math "4 months from now fa" he turned to look at her as the traffic stopped them.

"Why don't you just stay and finish here since it's almost over. When you went there before you were single with no responsibilities but now it's different. You can't just leave" he argued frowning.

"Why? I-" she tried to argue but was cut off.

"Can we please leave this discussion? Kawai ki bari, you're finishing up here and please let's not discuss this, ever" he frowned leaving no room for argument. She crossed her arms with a frown on her face she turned, staring at the window.

"Hey, so nice that you could come" she smiled hugging yet another somebody that she was supposed to be nice to because they kind of know each other.

The fun fair was held in a park that was decorated with lots of balloons and other party decorations and all those things needed for a fun fair was there. I.e inflatable swimming pools, ice cream carts, cotton candy, ice pops and all those.

Hadiza and the twins were all present together with all their cousins and friends and other visitors and then the orphanage kids. News reporters were also present covering the whole event, it was sort of a big deal out there.

The rest of the fun fair went back smoothly and they had lots of fun albeit she was avoiding Fahad all through, she tried to make no contact with him hoping no one noticed. After a quick little interview they headed back home to get ready for the charity gala.

"What do you think?" She asked while adjusting herself by the mirror, she was face timing Hadiza so with the help of her magnetic phone case she stuck it up on the mirror, so that she could talk to her as she got ready. She had on a black sparkly mermaid dress which had a long train with a turban.

"Beautiful. Absolutely stunning" she heard a voice from behind her, making her to abruptly turn, Fahad stood by the entrance of the room in a three pieces white tuxedo and a bow tie. She had been avoiding him since they came back from the fun fair over 2 hours ago.