Chapter 1

EDITED

A little girl was playing inn her room. Not with dolls, like any other girls at her age would play with, but with weapons. Kaien didn't know that his sweet little daughter played with his weapons.

The books that were used to teach her was filled with Vampires and Vampire hunting. She studies them night and day, making sure that she didn't miss anything. She is only 5 years old, and is even smarter than most of the vampire hunters.

Her dear father called her from the living room. She quickly hid the weapons under the bed, before she made her way to the door and turning around to check if the weapons were visible, which they weren't. She nodded to herself when she saw that the weapons couldn't be seen.

"(Y/n)? Can you come in here for a second?" Her father yelled from the living room. "I'm coming!" She yelled back, running down the stairs. Her (h/c) hair bouncing as she ran down the stairs. She ran into the living room, meeting red - brown eyes. It was a girl and a boy. They were very similar, but the boy was taller. They were standing very close, like the boy were protecting the little girl.

"Dad, who are they?" (Y/n) asked, narrowing her eyes at the boy. "The girl is Yuki Kuran, but now her name is Yuki Cross, your new sister," Her dad said, walking towards (Y/n). "Your gonna be nice to her, right?" Kaien asked, but (Y/n) only glared at Yuki. "I can't have a new sister, my mom is dead," The girl said, shaking her head running upstairs. Kaien shook his head before turning to the girl.

 "She is gonna accept you soon, Yuki. Kaname, do you mind talking to (Y/n)? She can be some trouble, but you'll manage," Kaien said, placing his hand on the boy. Kaname nodded, before heading to (Y/n)'s room.

 Kaname reached her room and knocked softly. "Go away, pureblood!" The girl yelled, hiding under her bed sheets. Kaname sighed, before opening the door. "You don't have to be afraid," Kaname said, kneeling down beside the bed. "Hey! Who said you could come inside my room?!" The girl yelled at him, jumping of the bed and hid in a corner. "Why are you so scared?" Kaname asked, then he heard sobbing. 

"Stay away from me, or you'll kill me too," The girl mumbled, as Kaname walked closer to her. "I'm not gonna hurt you, why do you think I'm going to kill you?" Kaname asked, but the girl looked away. "That doesn't concern you," She said, crossing her arms. Kaname sighed, and without (Y/l) looking, peeked under her bed seeing the weapons she hid under the bed. "Why do you hide weapons under your bed?" Kaname asked, looking towards the little girl.

The girl kept arguing with herself if she should tell the truth or lie, but being an honest person, she told the truth. "I'm training to become the best vampire hunter in the world," She told him, wiping her eyes. "Do you father know about the weapons?" Kaname asked her, but she shook her head. "No, a-and I want it to stay like that," (Y/n) said, looking down on her feet.

The pureblood smelled in the air, sighing to himself. 'I can smell her from here, and she smells so sweet,' Kaname thought, pulling his hand trough his hair. "Kaname? May I talk to you?" Kaien yelled from the living room. Kaname sighed, before looking at the girl in the corner. He walked past her, ruffling her hair. 

That small action surprised the girl. She stood up, walking towards Kaname. "When will I see you again?" She asked, her hands on her chest. "Soon, bye (Y/n)," Kaname said, giving her a small smile before walking out of her room. 

Kaname walked into Kaien's office. Kaien glared at the pureblood as he walked in. "If you harm my daughter in any way, I will not hesitate to kill you," Kaien said, folding his hands. Kaname nodded, holding his head high. "Don't worry Kaien, I will protect her," Kaname informed Kaien, and Kaien sighed. "Just protect her in case she hurts someone," Kaien informed him, standing up. "And please, be careful. She might even kill someone one day,"