Chapter 10 - Family And Friends Day

*edited*
***Lucas's POV***

I woke up at 7 am this morning. I get up and get ready to go to the store. I go to the store to buy beer, chicken, hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, hotdog and hamburger buns, fruit, and steak. We are having a BBQ and pool day today. We are having family and friends over today so, everyone can see and meet Mads and Ash. So, we decided to have a pool party/BBQ. When I get home I set up everything while Soph and the twins are still sleeping. Even though Asher's not a newborn yet but anyway. So, after I get everything set up Soph comes down with Mads feeding in her wrap baby carrier and Asher on the other side of her. I go get Asher and surprisingly he let me take him. I put him in his high chair and give him some fruit. Soph just eats cereal I take Asher after hes finished and go to his nursery. I put him on his changing table and go to the closest. I grab a swimming diaper and his Mickey Mouse bathing suit. Mads has the Minnie Mouse bathing suit.

(Their bathing suits)

I walk out of Ash's room and Soph comes out of Mads's room. We walk downstairs and see a lot of cars parted out front. So, I head towards to back and everyone's there. I see Jake and Logan Paul here and Logan brought Kong. Tessa, Chance, Anthony, Erika, Kade, Nick, Chad, and Martinez twins were here. Laim, Christine, my mom and family were all here. Erika and Tessa are already in the pool along with Logan and Jake. I laugh the back door closes and it shut pretty loud everyone turned to us. Yhe Martinez twins, Erika and Tessa come running at Soph and I. Ivan and Emilio make it to us first. Ivan takes Maddie and Emilio takes Asher from me

Sophia: If you are going in the pool with my babies you better have their floats or you better hold onto them tight.

The twins nod and go into the pool. They hold Mads and Ash tight. I kiss Sophia and go to the grill and start cooking.

***Sophia's POV***

It's been about an hour. All the snacks and drinks are set out. Everyone is in the pool except me Erika and Tessa.

Erika: How's it being mom of a newborn and toddler so far?

Sophia: I love it and since I breastfeed Maddie it's awesome. It's like u have a special bond with them. I love how she uses me as her food source. It's like if I'm not around she doesn't eat anything except breast milk. It has to be from me. She either nurses or has a bottle of breast milk.

As soon as I say that Ivan comes up to me.

Ivan: Do you have a bottle or dummy for her?

His spanish accent.

Sophia: Her dummy is on the table over there but she's probably hungry so I'll go get a bottle.

He nods and walks to the table with her. He gets her dummy and gives it to her. Then he sits down with her on his lap facing him and he starts playing with her. I walk into the house and get her a bottle and ash a sippy cup. I warm up the milk up and put the milk in her bottle and his sippy cup. I walk outside and put Asher's sippy cup on the table

Sophia: Do you want to feed her or do you want me to do it?

Ivan: I'll do it if it's okay with you.

I hand him the bottle.

Sophia: Do you know how to hold her while you feed her?

Ivan: No, can u show me real quick.

I pick her up and fix Ivan's arms. Then lay her head in the crock of his arm and take the bottle. I take her dummy out and put the bottle in. Then, take Ivan's hand and put it on the bottle.

Sophia: There you go that's how u hold her.

I put music on and It's Everyday Bro by Jake Paul came on.

Jake: Yesssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

Logan: Sophia, why'd you put that on?

I look at the phone and Logan's song it up next.

Sophia: Logan don't worry your song's next.

Logan: Yasss!!!!!!!!!

I laugh and look a Ivan. He has a sleeping Maddie in his hand still feeding her. Asher is still playing in the pool with Emilio.

Sophia: Liam, Jackson, can you guys help me bring Asher and Mads's playpen out here please?

Liam: Sure thing sis.

He goes inside.

Jackson: Sure thing Soph.

He follows Liam a few minutes later Laim comes out with Asher's playpen. Jackson comes out with Maddie's playpen. Laim puts Asher's playpen on one side of the table and Jackson looks at me.

Jackson: Where do you want me to put it?

Sophia: By Ivan since he has Maddie.

Maddie finishes her bottle.

Sophia: Ivan can you burp her just sit her up and pat her back gently.

He nods and does it. I look in Maddie's playpen and her blanket is in there. Then I look in the side and make sure there's diapers and wipes along with the onesie and bow with her name it. It's in the side of the playpen since Jake and Logan want to take pictures. I go to Asher's playpen and do the same thing after I'm done Ivan is done burping her. Since, Jake and Logan want to take pictures tonight and Maddie is not getting back in the pool today and neither is Asher.

Sophia: Ivan, can you give Maddie a bath? I know I'm asking you to do a lot. But if you don't want to Jackson can do it.

Ivan: No, I'll do it.

I tell Emilio the same thing since it's getting dark. A couple of minutes later Ivan comes out of the house with Maddie in a diaper. I already laid her outfit in her playpen and done the same with Asher. Emilio comes out with Asher.

Sophia: Can y'all two dress them for me? Their outfits are in their playpens.

They nod and go dress them after they are dressed. We eat then Jake and Logan start taking pictures.

*An hour later*

We finishing taking pictures and everyone that came over. We told them if they wanted to they could stay and Ivan and Emilio immediately said yes. So, Ivan and Emilio took the room closet to the twins room. After, that they fed the twins and put them to bed and the rest of us took showers and then went to bed.
-----
1142 words yayyyyy hope you enjoyed the chapter I will be doing a character update and all love u guys-Aleia💖💖