Alternative Cliffhanger Ending Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Baylor is the love of my life and I'll tell the world.

Did I just say the love of my life?

I'm... I'm in love, with Baylor Campbell?

I'm in love with Baylor Campbell.

-

When we arrive at the cabin it's 2am. I go unlock the door and open it up. I go back to the car and wrap Baylor in my arms and carry her to the bedroom. Her eyes flutter open and she looks up at me and smiles and my heart flutters. Damn Baylor.

"Hello sleeping beauty."

"Are you my Prince Charming?"
She laughs and I stand up straighter with her in my arms, buffing out my chest.

"About time you figured that out."
She laughs and buries her face in my chest causing my breath to get stuck in my throat. We get to the bedroom and I bend down to lay her in bed but I trip and she falls onto the bed and I fall towards her. My arms land on the bed right beside her head as I catch myself only inches from her face and I watch as her breathing hitches.

My eyes roam her face, from her chocolate eyes, to her little nose, to her full lips that I have taken claim over. Nobody else is allowed near these lips.

"These lips."
I say breathlessly as I brush mine across hers.
"Are mine."
She nods and I move my hand to her collar bone and brush her hair out of the way.

I trail soft kisses along her collar bone and I can hear her breathing start to quicken.
"My lips are the only ones allowed."

My hand moves to the exposed skin at her waist and I gently move my fingers under her shirt and make my way up her warm skin.

My thumb reaches the edge of her bra and I whisper in her ear.
"My hands are the only ones allowed to know your body, to know every curve you have, know everyway to make you squirm, and everything of mine... is yours."
I say and pull away to head back outside and unpack the jeep.

-

I make sure to get up earlier than bay to attempt to make pancakes for her. I seen this video about how to make heart shaped pancakes and I'm attempting it. Most of them look deformed.... but it's the thought that counts...right?

I look up to see a groggy Baylor rubbing her eyes as she walks towards me in only an oversized green shirt. Even just getting out of bed with her hair in a bun I'd choose her before any other girl I was ever with before. There's no competition.

It's her. It always will be. I wish my mom was here. So I could introduce her to my first love, to my future wife, to the mother of my future children. So she could tell me how the hell I'm suppose to tell Baylor I love her. To tell me things I'm suppose to know when I'm with a girl. I don't know how to do this relationship thing. Two months me and bay have been together and I will admit I've gotten better but still nowhere as good as bay deserves.

"Are these suppose to be hearts?"
She laughs a full laugh, the kind where she throws her head back and her eyes squeeze shut causing wrinkles to form on the outer corners. The kind that takes my breath away and I can't take my eyes off her.

 The kind that takes my breath away and I can't take my eyes off her

"Don't make fun of my pancakes."
I growl playfully as I grab her waist and pull her towards me. She bites her lip and smiles as she stares up at me with twinkling eyes.

"Thank you. Ash this is the most a guy has ever done for me for my birthday. I can tell you already it's the best one I'll have."
She smiles as she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in for a kiss. I kiss her back and she rests her forehead on mine and bites her lip again and I can't take it anymore.

"I love you Baylor Campbell."
I blurt out and I don't regret it at all. Her eyes shoot towards mine in shock as her mouths hangs open and I smile and she smiles wide as ever.

"About time you figured that out."
She teases me with my own words and kisses me again.
"I love you too."
She says and In this moment I'm the happiest I've been in my entire life.

Then a reckoning comes that would tear everything that I had in mind off course.

A piercing gunshot echoes through the wooden walls so loud you could hear it across the sea.

I look up to see my father aiming a gun at bay....

And in that moment my life, once again, goes crumbling right through my hands.

The end
-
Book 2 Now published

A/N; ahhhhhh!!! Guys that was it!

THE FINAL CHAPTER!!

Hope everyone has enjoyed my book!!!

I want to thank everyone for reading it!

When I started this book I had no idea how much reads and votes and how many amazing comments I would be getting!

You guys are absolutely amazing and you are the best readers ever!

You don't understand how much all your comments mean to me!

I can't thank you enough!

DONT GO TOO SOON!!! I WILL POST A PART AFTER THIS ABOUT POSSIBLE SPINOFFS!!!😏

Sooooo if you would like that stay tuned and don't forget to vote!!!:)

Thank you guys again for reading!!!:)