"Hey dad," Scott muttered after a second. He then looked down at the mess he made. "What's with the tools?"

His dad moved off the couch and headed for him. "Oh, I was just getting started on a list of repairs you guys need done." He then went to rub at his face. "What time is it?" he sleepily mumbled. "It's um-" Scott then looked over a clock and saw that it was already after 4 am. He turned the clock away so his dad wouldn't see it. "Midnight," he told him.

"We were supposed to have dinner. We had a deal. When your mom has the night shift, we have dinner." That's right, they had made that arrangement. "I'm sorry, I totally forgot about it. When we got back from the camping trip, I had to go straight to the animal clinic to finish up work."

Raphael nodded. "Where is Sabrina?" "Oh, she's sleeping over at Lydia's house." "Lydia's house huh?" Scott nodded. "All right, well...Tomorrow night. Dinner. Tell your sister." "I will." "Did you two get anything to eat?" "Yeah, Mexican," Scott said before he moved off for bed.  

++++++

Lydia was sleeping off in the corner until some noise made her start to stir awake. She opened her eyes to find that Derek and Sabrina were still out on the table and Deaton was looking Derek over, checking his pulse.

"How's he doing?" she slurred out. He shook his head. "His heart rate is alarmingly high."She quickly got up and went over to the table. She moved to run her fingers across his hand like last night and found that his temperature was different. "He's a lot warmer now." She then moved over to Sabrina and found that her temperature was different as well. "She's a lot cooler now. Not warm like Derek though." 

"Lydia, I'm going to try something. I'd like for you to hold Derek's hand again, if that's okay?" Lydia nodded and he moved to get a scalpel from the table. He then moved and made a small cut on his arm, above his wrist. As he dragged the blade through, the skin began to knit itself back together barely a second after he did.

"That...looks like it healed pretty fast." After Malia had suffered wounds when they were in Mexico it had taken over an hour for her to heal from it, at least. She'd never seen it happen in an instant. "Unusually fast." "What does that mean?" she asked him.

Deaton was thrown. "I'm not sure." He'd never seen a supernatural person heal that quickly. In an instant. Yet, he felt that this might not be a good sign. "Let's try something else. Grab me a five millimeter syringe. Top drawer."

Lydia went for the syringes while Deaton went to his chemicals. While they were working, they could hear some slight movement behind them. They turned around and found Derek and Sabrina were now sitting up on the table. They were breathing rather loudly and their claws were visible on their hands. They called Derek and Sabrina's names as the two moved to their feet but they looked at them with their blue eyes glowing.  

Deaton and Lydia both tried to speak to Derek and Sabrina but the two just stared at them. As Derek and Sabrina stared, they seemed to be breathing harder and glaring fiercer every passing second. Deaton moved to shield Lydia from sight as he could see that Derek and Sabrina didn't seem to have full use of their senses. 

They kept trying to reason with them but Derek and Sabrina were shaking their head and tried to cover their ears as if to block out unbearable noise. The two seemed to be getting more agitated before they moved to strike to silence them. Derek shot his claws out and clipped Deaton by his arm while Sabrina pushed an operating table toward Lydia. Lydia jumped out of the way. She landed next to Deaton and then looked up to find that Derek and Sabrina were gone. 

++++++

Scott and Stiles were in their History class when they got a call from Lydia, telling them to come to the clinic. Wasting no time, Scott and Stiles ran into the clinic to see that Lydia was helping to treat up a wound on Deaton's arm.