Chapter Sixty-Seven

Start from the beginning

He cracked a smile, "Yuna?"

"You need to drink your medicine." I reminded.

His smile dropped. "I'm sorry."

"No, I'm sorry." I said. "It's my fault, Taehyung. You were right. I'm sorry if it didn't seem like I was fighting for you.. none of my words were true.. you know that, right?"

He nodded, "I'm sorry for yelling at you."

"We're okay now?" I smiled and handed him a pill, which he quickly drank. "And you didn't have to work so hard for my sake.. I didn't know you would be that thoughtful of me."

"But you're happy now, right?" he grinned, reaching out his hands and gently pinching my cheek. "I like seeing you happy."

"I'm happy." I clarified. "Thank you.. so much."

"You should rest." I said, grabbing a stool so I had somewhere to sit on.

"I want you to be beside me." he pouted.

I blushed, "Taehyung, really, go to sleep. I'll be here."

"But I want you to cuddle with me." he whined like a little kid. I sighed.

"I have to take care of you." I decided, moving my hand and intertwining it with his.

He lightly started shaking them. "Does that mean you're my girlfriend now?"

I felt heat rise up my cheeks at his words. I gulped. "Well.. yeah. I mean.. we already have a thing, but yeah.."

"Yay!" he cheered. "Yuna, don't worry!" he held up a finger. "I will do something special for you, and I will make sure you cuddle with me soon!"

I laughed softly, "Got it. Now go to sleep."

After about 10 minutes, he eventually fell asleep. I remembered Jeongyun's words in the middle of scrolling through my phone and decided to go with it. I slowly let go of Taehyung's hands and exited his room.

I started to think of what to cook. And since I could only cook just one meal, I decided to go with omelets. As quiet as I could, I started preparing all the ingredients and cooked it for a good 15 minutes.

I felt like a pro. But hey! I was confident.

Once I was done cooking, as if on cue, I see Jeongyun exit a room and helped me prepare the food. "Only one food? You know what, I'll cook some chicken soup."

My eyes widened, "No way."

"Yes way." he smirked and made his way to the kitchen. "The food might get cold. You should call Taehyung and Dad."

"Your dad?" I blinked a few times.

"Yeah." he shrugged. "Don't worry, he's a lot softer and vulnerable when he's sick. And besides, he's gets in a good mood waking up to food."

I sighed and decided to wake him up first. Jeongyun told me where the room was. I pursed my lips and made my way to where I assumed it was. My heart was beating fast. I'm dead.

The last room..

I cleared my throat and knocked on the door, "Ahjussi, are you awake?"

It took him a while to answer, "Who is it?"

I gulped, "Suyung."

I hear the sound of footsteps, and he pulled the door open.

I looked up at him, "Good morning."

He eyed me, "Good morning." he then walked past me and made his way downstairs. Though I wasn't complaining - at least he didn't kick me out right away. Was he.. giving me a chance?

I then entered Taehyung's bedroom.

"Taehyung, wake up." I shook him softly. "If you want to get a taste of my real cooking."

He sat up, rubbing his eyes. "Really?"

"Yeah." I laughed. "We're eating with Jeongyun and your dad!"

He furrowed his eyebrows as he stood up. I almost screamed out of surprise when he stumbled unto me.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly, assisting him back on the bed. "You should just stay here. I can just get the food."

"I'm okay." he reassured. "I'm just.. really tired."

"Then don't force yourself out of bed." I pressed.

"I'll be okay." he added, standing up. Sighing, I held his arm so I would be able to support him as we walked down the stairs. I felt their gazes as we did.

"You cooked this?" His dad asked me, eating the omelets. "Better than I thought it would be. I thought you couldn't cook?"

I nodded slowly. "Ah.. about that, it's the only thing I could cook."

"I'm assuming you want to talk about something." his dad started, turning to Jeongyun. "What is it?"

Jeongyun shrugged, "Suyung isn't that bad, dad."

"Where are you going at?"

"It's okay if you really don't like me for Taehyung, Ahjussi." I started, my heart beating faster. "But please give me a chance."

"And what do we do with Soomi?" he cocked an eyebrow. "I already talked to her parents."

Jeongyun gulped. "That won't be much of a problem now."

From the corner of my eye, I see Taehyung crack a smile.

Guess he was expecting something.

"What?"

"We're already dating." Jeongyun slightly tilted his head. "Sorry to break it to you so late."

His father stayed quiet. "How long?"

Jeongyun shrugged, "Almost a year?"

"Jeongyun, you are dead." his dad grumbled. Jeongyun laughed and raised both of his hands.

"So does that mean good for Suyung and Taehyung?" he chuckled. His dad scanned the both of us.

"Fine." he spat. "But I don't give much chances."

Taehyung started celebrating. He jumped from his seat and hugged his dad, "Woah! Dad, thank you so much! Yay, yay, yay, yay, yaaaay!"

Maybe I was only imagining things, but his dad cracked a small smile.

Taehyung ran over to me and gave me a bright smile, "Yuna, I'm so happy."

Things were going good for me.

Does this mean things were going to become bad again?

But I wanted to enjoy this moment..

Even if it was way too good to be true.

I grinned, "Good."

---

In case you guys forgot, the only thing she knows how to cook is omelets (this is basically me tbh XD like LITERALLY)

Can you guess how many more chapters? HAHA. Just kidding.

Well.. things are getting really happy right now. Thank me later - and enjoy the next chapter. Like.. ENJOY IT A LOT.

It's the last one.