"She didn't tell me they had marijuana. She lied to me." Normani corrected, she turned to look Kehlani in the eye, "Lani you a liar."

"It was a party. Why else would I give you gummy bears?" Kehlani responded and Normani held her hand up at her because girl needs to take it down a notch with the attitude.

"'Cause they taste good. Duh," Normani said obviously.

"Alright, that's enough, Mani," Dinah said causing Normani to jump. She completely forgot she was there. She turned to look at the blonde but she wasn't looking at her now and was looking instead at that liar, Kehlani. "You head out, I can handle her from here."

"You sure?" Dinah nodded.

"I'm used to dealing with giant ass kids, this is nothing," she said. Normani didn't know why Dinah was smirking at her own comment but she felt like she should. Only, her brain refused to put the pieces together and by the time Dinah started talking again, she'd given up. "Are you good to get where ever you're going? You have a designated driver?"

"Called an uber," Kehlani explained and Normani nodded.

The uber driver was so nice. He played Drake just for her and gave her water. He deserved like five hundred stars.

"Alright, but text her phone so she knows you're safe when she wakes up tomorrow," Dinah said.

"Gotcha, no problem. Bye Mani, be good," the tattooed woman said before moving to make her great escape.

"I can't be good, I'm a bad bitch," Normani said as she watched the door shut. She stared at closed door and tilted her head, "Where's Lani going? Is she leaving? Why?"

She looked up at Dinah who was still holding her upright.

"She has to go home, Mani," she said in a tone she usually saved for when she explained things to little kids.

"No, no, no, I gotta get her back." Normani started struggling against the hold and Dinah's grip got tighter. She whimpered, "She can't leave me too."

"What's going on out here?" a woman asked, coming into view beside her. Where did she come from?

"Mani's cross faded as hell. I'm putting her to sleep," Dinah replied. Her brain took a moment but soon, yup, that was totally Ally. That's crazy! She loves Ally! Normani reached out and grabbed Ally's face in her hands.

"Ally! Ally, I love you," she told her, petting her face gently. This face gave her an ice pack yesterday. And wine! Such a great face.

"I love you too, Mani but keep your voice down, please. Lauren's sleeping," Ally said. Normani dropped her hands.

Lauren.

Of course.

All they ever cared about was stupid gorgeous amazing beautiful Lauren.

Fine. Whatever.

Let them worry about Lauren, she didn't need them. She wriggled out of Dinah's grip and angrily marched off, trying really really hard not to topple over.

"What was that about?" Ally asked at the sudden shift in behavior and Dinah shrugged.

They wordlessly followed Normani to where she'd surprisingly managed to make it into her own room, and not the closet or bathroom that bordered it. When they pushed the door open, they were met with a perfect view of Normani's ass, unleashed from the dress that must have risen up when Normani flopped face first into her bed. Dinah sniggered.

"Mani?" Ally asked.

"Shhh. I'm sleep," Normani said, her words muffled by the comforter her face was pressed against.