Chapter 121: Never Stopping

'She's way out of my league now

'She's way out of my league now.'

Jungkook sighed to himself in frustration. The first time he met Hee Young, she was just no one, just a Noona to him. A Noona with extremely beautiful face and mesmerising voice. 

Even at that time she has a boyfriend. Mark Tuan.

Now, after leaving the country for months, hoping to be able to stop her, which did not work, he went back, still hoping for her. Now, someone like G-Dragon stood by her side, and that man is definitely super in love with her.

'Damn it, I feel like I am nothing,' Jungkook sighed one more time while leaning his head to the back seat of the car

Next to him, V noticed the hard feeling Jungkook is suffering from. V knew from the start, he was the one starting this 'match-making' thing with Hee Young, he had no idea how far Jungkook would actually fall in love with her.

V was about to say something to Jungkook, before Suga shouted something from the front seat.

"Hey, what is it, hyung?" V complained, surprised by the sudden shouting.

The rest of them also looked at Suga in an instant, followed by J-Hope groaning and Jimin mumbling.

Suga turned at all of them with widened eyes, "I think..... YG Entertainment's song demos are leaked in the internet! Check this out!"

All of them made this surprised voice, as they just met G-Dragon personally a while ago. The man was still fresh in their mind, so somehow this news is surprising.

"Are you sure it is the real demo? You know some fans made fake ones to make fake news," Rap Monster seemed uninterested.

It was until Suga played one of the demo, and Taeyang's voice was heard- singing an unreleased song. G-Dragon's familiar voice was also heard, saying, "Take one. Voice by Youngbae. Recorded with Jiyong."

The whole car went silent.

"Holy sh*t...." Jimin looked at everyone with widened eyes.

Jungkook held his breath, "Does he know about this.... yet?"