Chapter 89: Screwed Up

Lee Seung Gi, still ruling 'Strong Heart' show in his hand, smiled widely after Jiyong finished his statement.

Everyone looked at Jiyong in awe, amazed by how he described himself falling in love with such an innocent girl- in yet an innocent way. Even some of the members complained that Jiyong never talked to him about it.

I grinned to myself, getting excited with the show.

"Then.. what about the rumour... of you dating a Japanese model, Kiko Mizuhara?"

Everyone went quiet.

Jiyong's smile faded away, replaced by his sad eyes, looking down to his shoes.

Taeyang and TOP looked at each other awkwardly. No one in YG Family smiled.

I stopped smiling too.

That was a really smart way to ruin the moment. Kiko Mizuhara. Yes, Jiyong's ex girlfriend, who broke up with him two months ago. I don't really know the details- but Jiyong was definitely screwed up without her.

Jiyong stayed quiet, still didn't answer and it worries me.

I swallowed, staring at the screen with twisted eyebrows.

Do you really loved her? I asked in my own heart, Was it really lonely without her?

Jiyong seemed to get himself together- as he slightly smiled back at the hosts of the show, "Well... I never confirmed of dating Kiko though..."

I swallowed again. He denied it.

But... his eyes can't lie. Those brown eyes would always seemed to pooped out whenever he's excited, and suddenly looked smaller and weak, when he's sad. And so far knowing him, those sad eyes would only appear whenever someone's talking about Kiko.

My brain works really fast all of the sudden.

Well- maybe there's something I can do for him? Can I... possibly get him and Kiko together again? Meeting them together?

I sighed. That's impossible.

I felt the girl staff next to me nudged my arm, "You just sighed? Why?"

I quickly shook my head and fake a smile, "Ah, it's nothing, Unnie."

__________________________________________________________________

Jae In exhaled tiredly. She couldn't sleep, even though tomorrow is a big day for JYP. GOT7's comeback stage, and tomorrow is also a monthly evaluation for every trainees at JYP.

She grabbed her jacket and walked out of her dorm, thinking to go out secretly- maybe have some coffee in the nearest 7Eleven, or maybe just simply a walk to get fresh air.

She needed this. Too many things were going on in her mind.

Locked her own dorm, she turned her body to continue to walk, but suddenly a flash of light surprised her.

She immediately looked at the source, which was the window. She walked closer to the window in curiosity, and her eyes widened at the higher view from JYP office building- rooftop.

Sound of music- huge laughter- friends teasing each other- lights... fireworks!

"She really invited everyone, huh?" Jae In scoffed while looking up, and turned away after a moment to reach the elevator.

All she wanted is a cup of hot coffee, but suddenly her mind was filled with curiosity. Curiosity to see how they were really doing up there.

She decided to maybe have some peek in the rooftop, and just left right after that. She walked faster- annoyed by the cold air- and her cold heart.