Chapter 100: "I couldn't stop thinking about you."

"You really.... had no shame," Jiyong whispered to me and I looked at him without any emotion. I stayed quiet as he began to let go of me, slowly, but his eyes never left mine.

I could see those anger running through his inside, but by the way he looked at me... He looked hurt rather than angry.

I honestly don't even think that he's angry at me.

Jiyong turned his body to look at Taeyang and Kiko. He looked at the two of them without saying anything and I couldn't even guess what's on his mind.

"I don't know what you all are planning... Or what all of you were trying to do," Jiyong suddenly said, this time with a softer tone, "But I'm not going to let go of this,"

Just right after he said it, he took my hand tightly and turned his head to look at me, "Come with me, pabo,"

Taeyang tried to stop him, "Wait, Jiyong- w-wait,"

"Stop, Youngbae," He replied sharply, "We're going to talk after this!"

Right before he pulled my hand and leave the apartment, Jiyong stopped for a moment and turned to Kiko. He gave her a stare before turning his eyes to look at that old photograph of the two of them.

I watched him staring at the pictures for a tough seconds and I wondered what he was thinking upon looking at the picture.

"Take off that picture," He pointed at the picture while looking at Kiko again, "It makes me sick,"

My jaw dropped, and before no one could react to his words, I felt his grab again on my hand, and he pulled me to walk out of the apartment.

I am in so much trouble.

____________________________________________________________________________________

JYP Entertainment Dorm

Mark gave Jae In a soft smile as she opened the door for him. He walked into the apartment, and Jae In greeted him right away.

"Do you mind if I... wait in Hee Young's room?" Mark asked Jae In right away, and he added quickly, "I asked her permission already before she left. So..."

Jae In quickly nodded, "No, no, of course I am okay with it. It seemed like you two haven't get a chance to have a proper date lately,"

Mark laughed, "Yeah, you're right. Kinda missing her. So, maybe I'll stay over with her,"

Jae In smirked, "Sounds like fun,"

Jae In brought Mark to sit on the dining table. The two of them can't help but feeling so awkward. They are definitely good friends, often talking to each other of course. But, never the two of them like this.

She was just spending the night alone- or probably with Sunny if she decided to have a sleepover with her. While, Mark decided to wait for Hee Young.

"I wonder what she does at this time," Jae In opened up to kill the awkwardness, "I thought the recording ended early today,"

Mark grinned, "She's... Helping Jiyong- her sunbae, with something. She promised me that she won't stay out too late,"

Jae In's eyes widened, "She is with Jiyong sunbaenim? Wah, don't you get angry, Oppa? When your girlfriend spend more time with someone else?"

"Well, what can I say? She's working with him. I am working too with the boys. We both know that this would happen when we decided to date. Busy with work. So, we must sacrifice out bed time I guess," Mark explained and Jae In laughed.

Yeah, both of them are so busy working. Night time is the only chance to be together.

Jae In smiled a little at Mark's love to Hee Young. He might be cold at sight, but he's definitely warm and understanding.