Chapter 95: On The Edge

The only question that Mark wanted to ask his girlfriend when he meet her is:

Do you still love me?

He had to admit that his emotions and rage were blocking him from thinking straight to face what happened these past few days, and yes, he regretted it.

People often say that communication is a key to a good and healthy relationship- but he avoided that.

Finally dating in serious-ness made him realise that, love is work. You need to really fight for it, and it's very difficult, and getting all more difficult.

But one thing he realised again.. All of the reasons had gone away, but the feelings never did.

He's always sure that the reasons he liked Hee Young were because, she's innocently cute and beautiful, and second, because her voice calmed his heart. He thought it were enough for him to love her.

But now, it doesn't matter anymore.

He fell in love with her, to the deepest- that he's not sure if he can love someone like that again.

And he just realised that... now.

"Good thing, guys, we can finish early today and go home in the afternoon. Go and have some rest in the dorm- or go out for lunch or something," Their manager said to all of them while checking the schedules on his hand. They only have one show on that day, so why don't just go back and rest? They've been lacking of sleep lately.

Jackson and Bambam cheered together, and JB quickly ran to his bag- next to Mark who's been sitting on the backstage room sofa.

"I'm gonna text Jae In," JB quickly searched for his phone in a really fast movement, "I need to clear up everything with her,"

Mark looked at him without any emotions, "I am gonna talk to my girlfriend too,"

JB stopped moving and looked back at Mark, "It's been pretty hard, isn't?"

Mark slowly looked to the front and just nodded slowly, "But we are the man here, we have to be the man. Well, if you know what I'm talking about, Jaebum.."

JB almost smiled, "I know now... hyung,"

____________________________________________________________________________________

JYP Entertainment Dorm

I slowly walked to Jae In, and I hugged her. Unexpectedly, she hugged me back and she began to sob in my embrace.

"What kind of friend am I?" I scoffed to myself- suddenly hating me for not being a good friend.

Nobody knows how she felt- we all always see her as a selfish cold young lady- who has no emotion and she's so talented. That's it.

"Where are you going to do now, then?" I released her and asked her. She smiled in the middle of her tears, "YG Entertainment. They accept me there,"

My jaw dropped, "Now... I really feel stupid. You really decided to go, huh?"

Jae In avoided an eye contact with me, but she nodded, "Sorry for being selfish,"

"No, you're not," I shook my head, "When making decisions, you must think of yourself the most,"

She turned to look at me, "Sorry, but I really need to explain this. I think I belong in YG, Hee Young-a. The genre, the training I'm going to get, and the people there... I honestly think I should be there. Staying here... doesn't feel right to me,"