Chapter 106: We Broke Up (part 1)

JYP Entertainment, Rooftop

Jiyong grinned widely at me, handing me his handphone, "Look at this, kiddo,"

I stared at him before taking the phone while giving him a questioning look, "What's this?"

"Just take a look,"

I checked his phone. It is opening to Allkpop website, with a top rank news article opening. My eyes widened as I watched the huge writing there.

Allkpop: JYP CONFIRMED TO DEBUT A SOLO SINGER THIS FALL, BRINGING G-DRAGON TO COLLABORATE WITH HER

"This is on news already," He continued, "Your entertainment has confirmed it. It's really happening. How do you feel?"

I felt him smiling next to me, and I can't help to return the smile, "It feels weird,"

"What's so weird?" He grinned wider.

"The combined our picture together here," I pointed, "As if we got into a dating scandal or anything,"

I noticed the picture of me there was the picture when I performed 'Officially Missing You' on my very first public appearance, The Rookie Showcase. When Mark and I was.... I sighed.

He looked away, still smiling, "Not just yet,"

"Just yet?" I repeated in disbelief, it's not going to happen between us of course.

He looked at me, "Never mind,"

I decided to let go of it, and I lose my mind to the view of the streets at night, feeling the winds in my hair, and the sound of the night.

It surprised me that Jiyong oppa waited for me until I finished helping Jae In and send her away. He decided to have some chit-chat with the staffs and lose himself in the recording studio. He is very unpredictable.

"Museun saenggake (what are you thinking)?" He asked me out of curiosity.

"Aniyeyo (Nothing)," I answered without looking at him.

"Jigeum Marhaejwo (Tell me about it now)," He demanded.

I sighed, "Park Jae In. She departs to your freaking entertainment,"

He chuckled, "You hate YG that much, huh?"

"No... but-"

"Relax, I'll make sure everyone treat her well in there. It's not like I have to do anything with it by the way, everyone loves her already," He mumbled.

I turned to look at him, "Really?"

Jiyong hummed, "Hmm-mm. Her demo surprised everyone in the room. Lydia- it's Lydia Baek, if you know her. Then, TABLO hyung, along with Kush and Teddy. She's talented,"