•Chapter 6- Oh, no.-Noelle chapter•

She looks around. There is an odd presence in the room. She sees a man. He looks about 32. "Hey there girl." his voice is deep.

"Um... hi?" she looks at the dark outline and the small glow on his face. There is an uncomfortable sense in the room.

The man walks up to Noelle. He pets her hair. "Your a cutie, arentcha?"

"Um. I don't know if you've noticed but you are like 10 times my age. I'm pretty sure your too old."

The man pushes Noelle against a wall and holds a knife against her throat "Scream, I kill you. Understand?"

She nods. She had a plan, however.

He took his pants down, holding the knife to her throat.

Noelle is stronger than she looks. She very swiftly grabs the knife with her hand and pushes it to his throat and pushes him against the wall on the opposite side. "Look buddy. I'm not here to be raped. I'm here to get food and leave."

He tries to oppose her actions but is unsuccessful in doing so. She pushes the knife into his throat and slices it just enough to stop him, and so he suffers. People like him don't belong on earth.

She steals his keys to the motorcycle and gets food and goes out to the motorcycle. She learned how to drive one when she was younger.