Criminal 23; em i your second choice?

5 days later….

3rd room…

I stuck a chocolate stick in my mouth the looked at the monitor in my left.

I saw Hara opening her eyes and yawned, slowly she sat in the bed.

“She’s awake?” sweetheart asked who was sitting in the floor near me playing video games… I nodded. Sweetheart stood up and took her things. “I’ll attend her first…” she said and left the room.

~~~<3

“Hey! You’re awake!” sweetheart entered the room carrying a small bag. She put it next to me… “You know, it’s been 5 days. 5 days you’re sleeping and restoring… how’s your right rib?” she asked..

Then I remember everything happen. I gently grabbed my right rib, I saw bandage around by body. “i-it’s fine… who—who change my clothes?” I asked in a trailed voice.

“Of course me silly! I wouldn’t let Zach do it…” she said giggling then took a stethoscope in the bag, it was full of medical things.

“I-I see… w-where’s Lena?” I asked.

“Jail! She’s in jail! Bhuhahh! If you saw her begging you’ll die laughing!” she said a gave a laugh..

“I-I see…, did you took me into a hospital?”

“Nope, Zach doesn’t want that, remember? You’re face is all over the city, because you’re missing! And you don’t want your family you see you in the hospital because you save your kidnapper from a lunatic alien from mars, don’t you?”

“Of course not, i-i wouldn’t want them to worry...”

“That’s was my reason for not taking you there and sweetheart is a doctor in training she can heal you in no time…” a familiar voice that I want to kill in my dreams.

Slowly, I looked at the door. McKenzie Zachary Pavlidis was standing in the door, hands in his pockets and looking at me with intense. I didn’t show any emotions…

“So, you don’t have any injury?” I asked blankly.

“None, only scratches. Are you fine now?” he asked back.

“Never been good…” I said. I’ve been dying to kill you. “Good thing you didn’t get hurt.” I said sarcastically.

“That’s not what I see, what’s your problem?” he asked, he almost hissed.

Sweetheart left the room silently, leaving the two of us.

“everybody is nervous because your been sleeping for 5 days, now that you woke up, you made it sounds like you don’t want to woke up forever.” He started.

“You’re the one who said that, why? you want me dead?” I asked straight.

“What the--- why are you asking me stuff like that?!” he shouted at me.

“Why are you shouting at me!?” I shouted back.

Silence….

“What the hell is your problem? Lena’s in jail! There’s no one will steal me away from you!” he said with grinding teeth.

I looked at him with pained eyes.

He was making it sounds like I owned him? That I have to right to his everything? That I was being obsessed with him? I was being possessive? I looked down at my hands and clenched my hands.

Everything Lena said to me about Zach was making me nuts and messing with my head. She was right, Zach never told me that he loves me, only like me, and love and like have very big differences. Maybe Zach was only keeping me because Lena and I are looked alike. Maybe he still loves Lena.

I was in this cage house for more than 2 months now, and it’s been a while since I said to him I want to see my family. I thought I could change him, I guess I was wrong. He was UN capable of loving someone.

What if Lena was right? That he only kept me here so that he can see Lena in my face? Damn! I don’t have anything to fight! I don’t have anything to prove that Lena was wrong!

“I was freaking out when you passed in my arms now you want yourself dead?” he asked.

“I told you, you’re the one who’s saying that, you want me dead right?” I whisper. He punched the door and looked at me with his death glare.

~~~<3

What the fuck is wrong with this girl? Is she making me want to kill myself just to prove that I really care? That I was about to kill Lena when I saw her in that stretcher? That I want to kill everyone I saw because she’s in danger? What the hell she wants?!

She’s looking at me with no emotions and expression in her beautiful face. And it gives me this nervous feeling that she is going to do something stupid, more stupid saving me…

And I will really kill myself if something will happen to her again! Seeing her unconscious in my arms, thought I’d lost her. I cursed myself for what happen 5 days ago, if that didn’t happen, hara won’t be acting like this now!

“Would you stop saying that?! Why would I think that? Are you crazy? She’s in prison now! What the hell is wrong with you?” I said in an angry voice.

“I hate you…” she said.

I raised an eyebrow. “What do you mean?”

“You are a jerk headed idiot bastard pervert that came from planet nowhere.” She said.

“Where’s your innocent ship woman! “ I shouted.

“Why? Is Lena like this? Not innocent? What if I tell that I’m pregnant? And I’m going to run away with the man who is the father?” she said sarcastically. “Now that’s innocent.” She added

My eyes went wide in horror on those words. “Are you insane? You can’t understand me don’t you?” I asked in a calm voice.

And you’re freaking me out!

She signed and stared at the windows. I shook my head slightly and went to the closed windows; I opened it and put the curtains up. The sin brings light n the whole dark room.

“You never want the curtains up…” she said in a sad voice and looked at me in my eyes with pain and sad emotion… “Em I your second choice?” she asked sadly.