Criminal 17; story and cat fight.

“I was a neglected child since I was born; I have a loyal nanny who I sometimes called mom. My father is Greek and my mother is not, they I became a rebellion just so that they will notice but still no, they divorced then. Devlin is my cousin; Sweetheart is my nanny’s daughter. I’ve been a bad guy. Then I have a child hood sweetheart. Remember the picture you found?” he asked.

“Yes…” I said nodding.

“Lena Ann Warden was my life. She was also my childhood friend in Greece, I as blind about her, well she was so beautiful and innocent, we had been living together since my parent divorce, that’s 3 years ago… and mind you Doll. We didn’t sleep together. Never that happened… well in my dreams...” he chuckled my I punched him in the chest. He continues. “When I came home here one night she was gone, leaving a note that saying she ran away with a man who got her pregnant. At first I said to myself that she was joking so I waited… and waited, Devlin save me from that life, I’ve been a jerk, sweetheart and I had a fight because of her, because in first she doesn’t want Lena for me, that I should leave her, I never listen to Sweetheart, and that was the biggest mistake in my life. I was miserable and mourning to the world. And on that day that I realize that she won’t come back. I promised myself not to trust anyone, especially a woman… that I won’t love and like again, so I went to clubs… have a woman then goodbye, then I met you.” he smirked…

“Are you joking me?” I said to him and glare at him, he laughed.

“Of course not!” he shook his head. “Anyhow, you filled the house with your laugher and out of the world words… sweetheart like to for me, so everything ok now…. Done.” He said a matter of factly… and releases me and jumped out of the bed…

I pouted in distaste. “That’s all?” I asked...

He stares at me straight in the eyes... “I’m a criminal…” he said cold.

I froze… he left the room. I followed him. He entered the 3rd room. I followed him, but I was about to enter the room when I tripped on something. My ass was the first to touch the floor.. I was about to whisper in pain a flash hit my face… slowly my face went up.

6 small TV stacked in the wall a computer in the middle. The screen was showing banks, companies, high class restaurants, jewelry shops, museum, and other high class shop. I slowly turned my head to the whole room. I saw expensive jewelry on a table, guns, and original paintings. And on a side of the room I saw an open volt with lots of money.

“Sweetheart said I have to tell you what my job is?” he said in a grim face, he was standing near in front of me, but he wasn’t looking at me, but in the monitors. “Hara, my job is to rob, I steal a thing worth millions, I’m a thief, me and Devlin are thieves. But we don’t kill, and this is the first time I kidnapped someone… now you understand everything my sweet Hara?” his face turned at me, I saw something scary in his eyes. There was line of a murderer… “Can you accept me in my job?” He added.

“Of course stupid.” I said bluntly that have him the stop of the world. I stood up and look at him directly in the eyes. “I told you Zach, I will accept you no matter who you are, I gave my word, and you’re not listening then are you?” I smirked at him then I shrugged. “Oh well… it’s your fault you didn’t listen… then I won’t…” I said then turn around while laughing like a witch… I stopped at the door and turn at him with a devilish smile. “You will let me?” I said teasing him. He didn’t move or say anything. I shrugged again. “Oh well good n----hey!” I said when he carried me like a sack. He curried me in the room where I sleep, he throws me in the bed, and I bounced at the bed.

“You’re in big trouble lady…” he said in a menacing weird voice.

“w-what are you talking about?” I said starting to get nervous when he stands in the edge of the bed.