Criminal 13; thunder and sweetheart.

1 month later…

“Welcome back!!!” I greeted Zach happily. He only nodded, he looked tired.

“Where’s Devlin?” I asked when the man didn’t enter the house.

“He won’t come he says. He have something to do… did you have a great time here alone?”  He asked as he sat in the kitchen counter. I took a pitcher out of the fridge. I nodded smiling.

“Yup.”

It’s been 44 days since I live here with my boyfriend/kidnapper.  And I must say, having an arrogant boyfriend is pain in the ass; because sometimes Zach scares the hell out of me if he knew I did something bad while his gone. He can be an angel and a devil at the same time. I got use to the loneliness in the house whenever he’s out. But still he don’t want me to leave the house, he really is weird. And that’s why I like him!

“I bought you some paperback novel,” he said waving the book in the hand, I took it.

“What is it?”

“Romance…”

“Yuck… I’ll take it…” I said then put it in top of the fridge. “How’s your day?”

“Still the same… work...” he said then drunk the cold water.

That work, what is it anyway? “What work? Did you rob a bank?”

He put the tall glass sown and ruffles my hair. “I told you not to ask so much question doll. You’re giving me a headache” he said smiling bitter.

“I love giving you a headache… you look like an idiot.” I said innocently.

He chuckle. “Its 9 PM you should sleep, I’m going out tonight, I was only passing by.” He said.

“Eh?! I will sleep here alone? Are you crazy? You’re really scaring the hell out of me!” I said pouting.

He pinched my cheek. “I’ll be back as fast as I could ok? I have something important to do.”

“but-“

“Hara…” he said in a warning voice.

“But the ghost! How could I defeat them?”

“They’re be scare of you don’t worry. You’re much scarier than they are.” He said laughing,

I jokily punched his arm.  “What kind of a boyfriend are you huh?”

“A kidnapper. Now go upstairs.” He ordered… I glared at him, picked up the paperback novel and went upstairs.

Acting like a boss. Hmp! I lay in the bed signing. Then a few moments later I heard his motorcycle. I can still hear his motorcycle when a loud bang filled the whole house. I froze, slowly I looked outside.

Bang!! I saw the clash of the lightning. I screamed on the top of my lungs and hid under the bed. When I heard the second clash I screamed and start’s to cry… I put my hands in my ears to cover it.

“Hara! Hara!” called Zach. I screamed when I heard the third. He came to me and pull me out under when I heard the fourth clash I screamed in horror! It was like it was hitting me, I hugged Zach tightly. “Make it stop, Zach. Make it go away! I’m scared!” I muffled a cry.

He holds my back softly as he tightly hugged me more. “It’s ok, Hara. Everything’s going to be alright.” He said in a comforting voice.

“It’s still there! It won’t disappear.” He let me go, I hugged him tightly. “Don’t leave me Zach! It’s going to—“