Criminal 1; kidnapped by a hot stranger?!

I was sitting in a cozy single sofa in front of him; he was silently drinking his beer in a can as if I wasn’t there. I was hugging myself in the sofa with a small comforter-- on my shoulder-- he gave me earlier. I was holding a can of cold beer; I don’t know why he gave that to me earlier.

“Drink that up, it will make you calm…” he said when he notice I was only staring in that cold beer in can with my teary eyes. My face is red and I’m still shivering in fear. My heart is still beating fast.

“I-I never d-drink beer…” said in a small voice, I don’t know if I have still had any voice in my voice box from screaming loud earlier. I can’t even feel my throat, it’s like I don’t have any one of those.

“But now you have to, you’re in shock miss; you have to drink it whether you like it or not” he said in a business like tone and I-won’t-take-no-for-an-answer-thingy. As if he knows I will really drink that beer.

“B-but—“   I stopped my words when I looked in his eyes, he was staring at me dangerously that if I don’t drink it he will- he will kill me, or what? He has gray blood shot eyes that gave me more shiver in my body.

Now I’m asking myself why I let myself be dragged in this house, it isn’t a pad; it’s a simple home that the only living thing that lives is him. It was a dark house. The dark red curtains on the windows was close and binding the light on the whole house, and from the looks of it; light never saw the inside of the house. His house is like an abandon dark castle! The only light in the house was the 5 lamps on the living room. It’s kind of weird to me because why use lamps instead of light bulbs?  He is weird. But the thing is bugging me is why I am in his house? I don’t talk to strangers nor look at them but here I am in his house.

I never trust anyone until I know the person since I was born, but this guy I just met 30 minutes ago have my full trust already! I feel in ease having him beside me. I don’t know why, as if I already known him since I was in my mother’s womb.

“I-I won’t be tipsy right?” I asked innocently, I was worried about that because my mother may notice; I’m going to barrow his toothbrush after this.

He knotted his eyebrows and stare at me like I’m an Alien from far far away planet. “You will only drink one gulp,” he said after 1 minute.

I stared at the cold can beer the swallowed, I looked at him again. “W-where’s your restroom?” I asked. He pointed the closed door behind me right across the counter kitchen. “O-ok...” I said and swallowed again as I looked at the can.

“The beer won’t eat you” he said looking other directions.

“I-if I won’t d-drink this w-what will h-happen to me?” I asked again; never leave the beer in my sight.

“Hysterical,” he said bluntly, my eyes went wide! “But I won’t let you leave my house without drinking that.” He added.

“T-then my family—“

“Who cares… if you want to leave, but drink that first, even if it takes forever I won’t let you out w/o drinking that beer” he said cutting my words.

I swallowed, I have to obey else thus big bad wolf will eat me alive. I closed my eyes as I drink the beer, it run in my throat roughly and leaving a fiery trace, it burns!  My eyes when snapping open!  I throw the beer in the wall and start running in the bathroom he pointed out, I vomited it all, it still burns! Even what I eat earlier in breakfast I start to vomit too! This will be the first and last I will drink beer or any liquor in my life!

I felt weaker now, great! Just great!

“Here drink this” he said waiting for me outside the restroom holding a glass of cold water. He handed it to me which I drunk fast… now I felt my body calm and good…