Criminal 16: he will tell me!

I slammed the door shut I was about to step my foot in the living room when I smell something. I sniffed… that smell of lavender, its familiar… I froze.

She’s been here?!

I went upstairs and stopped at Hara’s room. I turned the doorknob but it was lock, I stared to knock.

“Hara! Hara! Open up…” I called; my heart was beating fast in nervousness.

“Go away!” she said in side of the room. “Leave me alone…”

“Hara open up! Come on! Open the goddamn door!” I shouted.

“No! I’m mad at you! Leave me alone to sleep!” she shouted back.

“If you don’t open this door I’ll use the keys!”

“So is it!!!” she dares me.

I signed in annoyance at took the keys in my pocket, when I unlocked it I can push!

“What the hell! Hara! What did you do?!” I shouted.

“Go away! Leave me alone!” she shouted.

“What is wrong with?” I said calmly.

~~~~~~~<3

“There’s nothing wrong with me Zach! It’s you who have the wrongs!” I screamed will sitting in a chair at the back of the door, that’s why he can’t push the door. But I know he will. He is strong.

“Tell me what it is so that you will let me in!”

“You don’t want to know.” I said sarcastically.

He banged the door. “Let me in Hara,” he said in a warning voice.

I stand up and hide inside the closet, hell I will talk to him face to face, he pisses me off.  A moment later he banged the door, the door opened he walked in like a mad king.

“Where are you?” he called.

I didn’t answer; he looks at the bathroom, under the bed. I clenched my fist.

‘You’re selfish! Selfish! That’s why you hate fish!’ I screamed in my mine angry.

He started to walk close to the closet.

So what if he will saw me… I won’t talk to him.

“I know you’re in there Hara, get out of there now!” he ordered.

“Make me…” I whispered.

Am I not important to him? Maybe he’d make me his girlfriend so that I don’t act like a baby and scream ‘I want to go home!’

He opened the door angrily. I was hugging my knees in the corner if the closet, my face buried in my knees.

“Go away meanie! Leave me alone… you selfish fish” I whispered.

“What is wrong with Hara? You’re acting like a chil—“

“I said leave me alone!” I shouted. “Go away! Leave me alone to die! I’m not that important to you! You‘re selfish! What’s so wrong asking you about you? You don’t trust me; you don’t know what my feeling is every time you shouted at me when I ask about you. You said you will tell me when you’re ready. I’m tired of waiting! I’m tired being in this house with you! I’m tired loving you like an idiot! You’re a robot! You can’t let me go because you will feel alone; I miss my family so much…” I said in a shivering voice. “I-I hate you, leave me alone…” I added as my tears run in my cheek… “I’m waiting patiently but I can wait any longer Zach, you’re making an idiot. You’re making me blind. I envy Devlin and sweetheart because they know all about you. And me? I don’t know anything about you. And that I feel like a worthless girl…I Don’t understand you because I don’t know anything about you! I wish I know everything so that I can help you. But you won’t make me do that because you’re afraid I will leave you.” I looked up to him. My tears are flowing in my cheeks. “I don’t care if you’re a monster! I don’t care what you are! I won’t leave you no matter what just tell me!” I shouted at him. “If I’m important to you Zach you will tell me, you will accept me in your world. Because I will accept you who ever you are. But I guess that will never happen…I thought I was sent by destiny, I cared for you. But it looks like I’m waiting in veins...”

He was staring at me, I can see his emotion thru his eyes, I can figure out what is it. His emotion was mixed up.

I shove his hands in the closet door and closet it again. “If you don’t want to talk, leave me ALONE…” I said in a hard tone.

Silence filled the room.

I’m not thinking anything, I can’t think of anything…

A moment later the closet door opened… I looked at other direction.

“Hara…” he called in a low soft voice.

I didn’t answer.

He leaned and carried me like a sacks!

“Put me down! Put me down!” I shouted punching his back. He putted me down in the floor and pushed me in the wall. My back slightly banged the wall. I glared at him. “Are you---“

I words went flying on the air when he shut my lips with his! I gasped and my eyes went wide. His hands in my waist, pulling me closer to his body. My hands went up and landed in his chest, I was about to push him when he started to nibble my lips. I moaned in the sensation!  I closed my eyes, opened my mouth and start to fight back, well I copied him, he moaned on what I did. His one hand starts to enter my blouse; it was now in my naked waist. I can feel in warm hands. His one hands around in my waist. Then I felt his one hand (The hand inside my blouse) slowly walking in my bare back! My arms automatically wrapped in his neck asking for more kisses. I can hear a fast heart beat. Is it mine? Or his?

He ended the kiss with a smile, while my face is red in embarrassment. His fore head in my fore head.

“Now are you a little bit a devil? Huh?” he said smiling. “Are you still mad at me?” he asked.

“Shut up…” I said groaning. “What that its look’s like?!” I hissed while blushing. I saw something twinkle in his eyes. Then I screamed when he carried me again. He laid me down in the bed, I panicked when he was about to fallow me.

“Hey! Hey!! What are you doing?” I said starting to get nervous                      .

“What?” he said innocently.

I blushed. “Get out of the bed human!” I said shooking my head.

“Why?” he asked when he lifted his t-shirt up in his head and throws it in the floor.

My one eyes moved in disgust. “What are you doing?!” I said in embarrassment.

“nothing.” He grinned. I jumped out of the bed but he grabbed my hand and pulls me back in the bed. The next thing I knew I was lying in bed, his arms around my waist, my face in his chest. His one hand took the comforter and covers our body, I swallowed. My heart was beating fast.

I’m not ready for this!

“Are you ready Hara?” he asked and buried his face in my hair.

My eye’s went wide!” no! I’m not! I’m only 19! You’re freaking me out!” I said in a panicking voice. I added.

“What are you saying?” he said laughing. “I’m asking you if you’re ready to listen to me?”

“wh-what?” I stopped.

“I’m asking you Hara. Are you willing to hear me?” he repeated in a scared voice.

“Are you serious?” I asked.

“Yes…”

“y-you will tell me all?” I said.

“Yes…”

He will tell me? He will tell me all about himself? He’s ready for it? He will open the door for me!

“O-ok…” I said.

“But first, I want you to know that you’re important to me ok? Very important.” He said.

I nodded. He took a deep breath.

“Err.. Zach?”

“Hmmm?”

“After this, will you promise you’ll not rape me?” I asked innocently…

His laughter filled the whole house.