1

JM : "Jeon Jungkookie~"

JK : "what hyung?"

JM : "saranghae jungkookiee," *make a heart sign with his hands*

JK : "ahh stop it hyung!"

JM : *gets closer* "jungkookie saranghaeyo~"

JK : "I SAID STOP IT JIMIN HYUNG! STOP IT! I always respect you as my hyung but why can't you stop disturbing me? Don't you have more important things to do than annoying me hyung, huh?"

JM : *open and close his mouth* "Mianhae Jungkook-ah. I'm so sorry" *bow his head down and go away*

......

JM : *tears rolled down on his cheek* "Mianhae Jungkook-ah, I never want to make you angry at me. I just.. wanna show you.. how much I care.. just want you.. to know that.. I love you" *sobs* *wiped his cheeks*
"I have decided from now on I will try to stop loving you jungkook-ah even though i know it's not easy"

.
.
.
.
(3 weeks later)

JM : "yoongi hyung"

SG : "what?"

JM : "do i annoy you? maybe because i talk too much? or am i that ugly?"

SG : "what are you talking about?"

JM : "i feel like no one likes me and it almost feel like they hate me because i am who i am"

SG : "what are you saying park jimin? even though sometimes i really wanna scream or throw something at you it doesn't mean i hate you. i believe all members love you, it makes me sick to say this but you're the sun of bangtan. and we love you of course"

JM : "ah hyung sometimes i feel like i am worthless. i cant sing and my dance is average and i am far from beautiful like jin hyung or taehyungie or like you hyung"

SG : "hey don't say that. why are you being like this?"

JM : "because i confessed my feelings and now the person i loved hate me hyung"

SG : "how come?"

JM : "maybe because i am just jimin or maybe it's because of someone else's"

SG : "Jimin-ah, listen to hyung if someone made you feel like that it's her loss because she can't see how sweet and caring you are. now stop being sad and be a man"

JM : (laugh) "gomawo hyung"

SG : (laugh) "yeah yeah yeah"

JM : (Finally, I feel like my heart is healing and I believe I can forget him)

.....

TBC