Chapter 8- Pancakes

Alex's P.O.V

As I get up, I see Johnathan with his eyes closed. I smile and try to get up slowly unwrapping his arms from my hips. I get up and walk downstairs to make coffee. As I sit on the island with my coffee beside me, I hear a pair of slippers walking across the tiled floor and soon, I see Jonathan in sight, rubbing his eyes. "Ha. Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." I comment as he shoots a glare at me playfully . "Shut up." as he smiles at me. I start laughing and get him a cup of coffee. "Wo who! Coffee!" he says as I hand him a cup. He looks at me with a baby face "Can you make pancakes. Pwwweeeeeesssseeeee?!" "Ha fine." "Ugh, are you serious?!" I say as I look through the pantry. "What?" "You forgot to buy pancake mix." he starts growling as I start laughing. "Don't get your panties in a twist we'll go get some at Safeway. "Ugh. But people are gonna be there. I don't like people." as he rubs his head. "Ha. Not my problem. What do you want me to do?" he sticks his tounge at me and walks away. I sigh and shake my head at my friend's immaturity. I get my clothes and go change take a shower in the bathroom. I put on a oversized Neff shirt with ripped pants and a beanie. I put on eyeliner and a little bit of mascara. I straighten my hair and walk out of the bathroom. I see Johnathan sitting on the couch and he gets up. "Finally!" I stick my tounge at him then put my head on his shoulder. "Johnny?" I make in a sweet voice. "Alex?" he says as he mimicks my tone. "Can I drive?" he lays his head on my head. "Nope." "Hmph! Fine!" I say as I pull away and cross my arms. He starts chuckling. "Hey don't get mad. I just don't wanna die today." I put my mouth in an O form looking shocked. "Oh! I don't drive that bad!" "Uhh, yeah you do." "Ha. Fine lets go to Safeway already." "Mkay lets go."

Ive been thinking... I'm not sure if I should start asking you guys to vote and comment to update the next chapter. I mean it looks like no one is even reading this story...