Chapter 4- Excuse Me

When me and Johnny leave, he takes me to the golden corral to get my mind off things. He got steak, mac n' cheese, mashed potatoes, and french fries. I got lasagna and some salad. We ate in silence until he broke the silence. “You want some desert?" “Yeah, sure I'll go with you."  As I follow him to the desert section, a boy walking towards me bumps in to me with his cherry diet coke. “Oh I'm so sorry I-" He had big blue eyes with a plaid muscle shirt revealing his muscles. “Its okay, uh my names Alexis, you can call me Alex" I reached my hand out to him. “Uh, Nathan." he said shaking his head, chuckling. He had really deep dimples. He scratched his head. “Uh, do you want to go out sometime?" I blushed, “Um yeah sure, let me give you my number." “Uh alright well call me and we can make plans. Bye!" I waved, shyly. “Bye." I sighed. “Hey." I jumped to turn around only to find Johnathan eating a piece of carrot cake. “Oh! You got cake without me?!" I touched my  chest looking offended. “Hey you took too long." He held his fork at me  “You want a bite?" I of course took the offer... “You ready?" He asked. I got my phone from beside me. “Yep." “Mkay. You wanna come over watch a flick?" “Sure." “Alrighty then, let's go."