Chapter 20

Ring~ Ring~ Ring~ you took the ringing phone in your back pocket and smile when you saw the caller ID before saying "Hello"

Y/N : Hello... you're here already ? Alright we'll be there in 5 minutes !

TaeHyung : He's early today...

Jimin : Who ?

TaeHyung : You'll see later

You ran out and hugged the person tightly when you see him leaning on the car door and his car stopped right in front of the apartment's lobby waiting for the both of you...

Jimin stopped right away and was totally blank and blur when he saw that you're so hyper for once and never see this side of you . TaeHyung slapped his shoulder lightly and chuckled at how cute Jimin was , "Let's go !" TaeHyung said and he followed behind him shyly .

TaeHyung : What's up , bro ! Long time no see !

Jimin : So... he's your brother ? Ahh~

Y/N : He's my dad ! Jimin-ssi , you're so cute~ Oh daddy , he's Jimin and I'm bringing him home ! Hehehe~

Daddy : Hi Jimin , I'm Y/N's dad... we're like friends to each other , do I look young and stylish ?

Jimin : Hi uncle~ nice to meet you , I'm Jimin... Ah- hahaha~

Daddy : Let's go ! Woo-hu-hu ! My sons and daughter are going home !

Y/N : Daddy... sons ?

Daddy : Yeah , my two precious sons

Y/N : Ah ? You just knew Jimin like less than an hour and you're calling him your son already ?

Daddy : Do you have more guys to introduce to me ?

Y/N : Daddy~

TaeHyung : Daddy~ I'm hungry

Y/N : Shut up ! He's my dad ! I'll call uncle daddy too !

TaeHyung : It's a good idea though , am I right ? Daddy~

Daddy : He'll be very happy to hear that !

Y/N : My gosh ! I'm not going to talk to the both of you ! Jimin , cuddle me...

TaeHyung : Don't you dare to touch her !

Y/N : Ignore him ! You know I love you rite , Jiminnie~