forty-seven

jimin sat on the bed with just a sheet covering his bottom half, taehyung laying beside him as he pressed soft kisses against jimin's thighs. "you're so beautiful, jimin."

jimin looked down at taehyung, running his fingers through his slightly sweaty and tangled hair with a small smile on his face. "you're even prettier," jimin whispered.

"whatever you say, gorgeous." taehyung sat up, pulling jimin onto his lap. jimin whined, complaining to taehyung about being gentle.

"if you two are done fucking, i'd like to let you know i'll handle food tonight." yoongi spoke from outside the bedroom door, too afraid to open it and see the two naked.

"are you sure?" jimin called, "i can cook."

"i doubt you can barely stand up." yoongi scoffed. he heard taehyung laugh.

"i doubt it too."

"hey! you're supposed to he on my side!" he heard jimin argue, "besides, how do you know i'm the one who bottomed?"

"for starters, you didn't deny it, and secondly, you really just ask me that?" yoongi laughed as he heard a frustrated groan from none other than jimin. "i'm heading to work, i'll be back around six."

"you know i love you, baby." taehyung kissed the pouting boy's temple, seeing a small blush spread across his face.

"i like it when you call me baby." jimin shyly whispered. taehyung cooed, hugging jimin tightly.

"is my little baby blushing?" taehyung teased, laughing as jimin stood up and pulled his boxers on, limping toward the bathroom.

"fuck you."

"already did." taehyung shot back, getting up and following the smaller boy.

..

taehyung, jimin, jungkook, hoseok, seokjin, and namjoon were all at the park, the six laying in the grass under a large tree. seokjin held namjoon's hand and played with it, the other talking to hoseok about something. taehyung busied himself by talking with seokjin, occasionally sneaking glances at jimin and jungkook.

jungkook laid on the grass with jimin's head on his stomach, running his fingers through the soft brown hair, slowly lulling the older to sleep. taehyung frowned at the sight, jealousy bubbling in his stomach.

"leave them be," seokjin said, noticing taehyung's gaze. "they're just friends. jungkook loves hoseok and only hoseok, he's not going to cheat on him with jimin."

"i know, but still." taehyung sighed.

"you never cared before, so why now?" he asked, getting a shrug from jimin.

"because before, we weren't together, now we are. it doesn't seem right."

seokjin scoffed, "alright."

..
drama drama drama

i'm updating this tonight because i'm not 100% sure if i'll be able to update tomorrow bc i'll be kind of busy so !!!