fifty-three

"so what kind of cake is namjoon making?" taehyung asked, wrapping his arms around jimin's waist as he looked at the variety of different cake mixes. he looked at his phone..

"i'm making it, and he said chocolate or vanilla will be fine," jimin hummed. "you know seokjin better than i do, what do you think he'd like?"

"chocolate." taehyung said, "i think i love your baking more than i love you."

jimin playfully rolled his eyes and pushed taehyung away, lightly kicking him. "i see how it is, you only stay with me because of my exquisite baking."

"don't say that ever again, oh my god. i hate you." taehyung cringed, grabbing onto jimin's small hand. jimin stood on his toes to kiss taehyung, making the taller coo.

"stop making fun of me." jimin pouted, before sighing. "can you get that for me? i can't reach it."

"i didn't say anything!" taehyung laughed, "and of course, shortie."

..

"when is jungkook supposed to get here?" taehyung asked, holding a balloon in his hands before bringing it up to his lips and blowing.

"later, i'm not letting his little ass come over until everything is done." jimin hummed, looking for a cake pan. he eventually found one, but it was in the shape of a heart, which really didn't surprise jimin.

"why are you using the heart-shaped pan?" taehyung asked, tying the balloon and flicking it toward jimin. the brunette dodged it, hitting it toward taehyung.

"i couldn't find one that was square or a circle, so it'll do." jimin shrugged, pouring the batter into the pan before sticking it in the oven. while jimin had his back turned, taehyung grabbed the spoon and until jimin turned around before smearing it across his lips, the short boy gasping. "taehyung!"

"oops, you got a little something right there." taehyung winked, leaning forward and pressing a kiss on jimin's lips.

..

"namjoon, let me put it in." jimin sighed, taking the ring from namjoon's shaky hands and placing it on the cake. namjoon had nearly submerged the ring in icing.

"i'm nervous." he sighed, rearranging the plates on the table. jimin sat across from him.

"it'll be alright, i promise." the younger comforted, looking down at his phone. "taehyung said they're pulling up now, we need to get ready."

namjoon nodded and got up, lighting the candles on the plate before turning the light off, standing by the door. jimin was behind namjoon, his hand on the lightswitch.

··
i was going to write the second half of this all in one chapter but tbh i'm falling asleep as i'm typing this, so i'll post the second half tomorrow !!

also guys taehyung isn't a vampire smh he just bit jimin really hard SKKSKSKS