nine

taehyung held his camera in his hands as he went through the photos, deciding on the best ones. he had been hired to photograph a couple of well-known models. they weren't yet internationally known, but with their looks, it wouldn't be long. if taehyung wasn't so in love with jimin, he would have definitely made a move on one of them.

"they look really good," jaebum said over tae's shoulder. he changed back into his clothes now that the shoot was over, and waited on the other. "you're the best photographer we've had byfar."

taehyung blushed at the compliment, "thank you."

"youngjae takes so long," jaebum mumbled. "at least he doesn't take as long as bambam does."

"i would say you're right," taehyung says, turning the camera off momentarily. "but i don't know bambam."

"he was going to buy just a few things we forgot to pick up,at the grocery store with jackson and it took him an hour just to pick out an outfit. the man was born runway ready, i swear to it." jaebum shook his head.

"are you ready to go?" youngjae appeared around the corner.

"hey, do you want to see the pictures?" taehyung asked, picking up his camera. youngjae bit his lip, and nodded. while going through them, he fell in love with each picture more and more. his favorites were the ones with him and jaebum having some sort of physical contact. taehyung technically wasn't allowed to do this, but he snapped a few of them kissing and just being really cute for the two to have personal copies.

"i love them," youngjae grins, before grabbing jaebum's hand. "it means a lot; thank you so much. we appreciate it."

··

taehyung printed out the two pictures he took for the two and framed them. he was always told photography would get him nowhere, but here he is meeting idols and models each day he has a schedule.

"hello?" taehyung answered without even checking who it was. he heard heavy breathing on the other line along with a few heart-wrenching sobs. taehyung pulled his phone away from his ear, seeing jimin's name on the screen. instantly worry flooded through him. "jimin, what's wrong? are you okay? fuck, i'm coming over. i'll see you soon, hold tight chim."