Final Chapter.

Ricardo Snr looked at his beautiful daughter. He really could not believe his baby girl was growing up so fast. He remembered when she could hardly stand in her own two feet.

She was an exact replica of her mother. Isabella. Over the years, he missed her so much but she left them with a little version of herself.

"You look so beautiful. Your mother would be so happy if she were here. " Ricardo Snr. trying very hard to hold the tears back in.

Isabel held her father's hand.
"She is wherever she is and she is proud of what you have made me become. You played the father and mother role well, daddy. I love you so much for that. " She said, hugging her father.

Ricardo Snr nodded. He was supposed to be happy. He put her arm in his after kissing her forehead and blessing her marriage before he walked her down the aisle.

********

Isabel's hands were on Marco's shoulder as they danced in the middle of the hall. Their eyes were only in each other.

The hall was filled with a lot of people. Their friends and family. Antonio and Sylvia's friends. Ricardo Snr friends. They were just a lot of people seated for their wedding. More people than Carina's wedding.

The hall was decorated so nicely. Isabel insisted on having a white wedding. Everything was so beautiful about it.

Marco's hand moved to her belly as they danced and she smiled up into his eyes.

Her mind drifted back to when she had told Marco she was pregnant.

"Bella, why the fuck is there a pregnancy test here?" Marco shouted, coming from the en suite.

Isabel only gave him a shy smile.
"I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant. "

Marco's eyes widened in shock. He looked from her face to her belly. She didn't have a bump yet though.

"You are shitting me?" Marco said, coming to her. "Are you serious?"

Isabel nodded her head, adorably at him. She didn't know how Marco would react because he didn't act as if he wanted children but he was stuck with her and this baby.

"You're serious. Wait till Ma hears about this one. " That was his reply. He was not as enthusiastic as she was but overtime he changed.

Marco loved holding and kissing her belly especially when the baby moved or kicked. He couldn't believe it every single time it happened and he was like a little boy again.

"Do you think we should ditch these people?" Marco said, drawing her out of her reverie.

Isabel let out a laugh, giving him an innocent look. She so wanted to be alone with him too. He looked smashing in the tux he had on.

"But it's our wedding. We can't just leave them. " Isabel said, trying but failing miserably to play the reluctant wife.

"Trust me Bella, it's our wedding. We can do what we want. " Marco said pecking her lips.

People were already dancing on the dance floor. Everyone was having a good time. So they decided to begin saying their goodbyes.

That was until a Sylvia and Paola told them a big no, saying they would have all night to do whatever they wanted, which made Isabel turn bright red and Marco scowl.

Paola took her hand and led them to the dance floor. That was when a song came up.

"Cheer up, big man. " Isabel said, sliding her hand up his chest. She began dancing and moving her hips, placing her body on his. Just like that he was distracted. Their dancing soon turned into grinding and all their guests were videoing and hyping them.

Marco sat on his chair breathing heavily, still laughing. His mother and father had taken over the dance floor and it looked like they were having a very nice time.

"You see we're having a lot of fun. " Isabel said, siting beside him. She was tired too. Her feet were killing her. That was so much dancing.

"Where did you learn to dance like that?" Marco asked, smiling at her.

"You're the one who can dance. " Isabel said, shrugging.

"I was following your lead,baby. " Marco said, tapping her nose.

"Did I tell you how beautiful you look and you're mine now?" Marco said before she could speak.

"Yes I'm yours so you better take good care of me or I'll just slip right through your fingers. " Isabel said, she was really enjoying the conversation.

"Yeah. That's never going to happen. " Marco said, kissing her softly. He didn't even care that people could be watching them.

Marco noticed the blush on her cheeks and laughed which made her frown.

"Don't frown baby. " Marco said kissing her head.

Soon they would be heading home. He could not wait to have her alone in his arms as his wife.

*******

Ricardo was angry. Since they arrived at the wedding, Carina had not even looked his way. She didn't even care anymore. All she did was take care of the kids.

Every single couple was dancing. She had been giving him stupid excuses, saying Sofia needed her. Sofia who was happily in the nanny hands. He had even gone through the stress of getting a nanny because she complained ever night she was too tired to even kiss him.

Carina had even danced with his father. She had time to do that but she could not dance with her own husband. He wondered what her stress was. This was more than mood swings. He suspected she was pregnant again. He had seen her throwing up once or twice but it was like she was hiding it.

Okay. So he was done waiting. He walked to where she sat looking so gorgeous. Everything about her was beautiful. He grabbed Sofia and placed her in the nanny's lap before he pulled her up, making her gasp.

"Don't even think about it. " He hissed when she made to protest. She was going to dance whether she wanted to or not. He didn't know what was wrong with her but he made sure he would find out soon.

*******

Isabel rested her head on Marco's chest. They were now husband and wife. She was so happy. Her dream come through. He had always been the dream man since she was 12. Who knew things like this could happen? She kissed his chest before she fell asleep.

Marco kissed her hair. He didn't know why but he finally felt fulfilled. He thought he would get this feeling after killing the bikers but he didn't. Finally when Isabel was in his arms as his wife. He felt his life was complete.

Things were quite rough at the start when Ricardo had kidnapped his baby sister. He planned that he would revenge. But this was definitely a Revenge Gone Wrong. His plan was all sorted out until he looked into her beautiful young eyes and he knew his haves were tied. There was no way he could hurt her. He loved her too much. His hand found her belly. He wanted a little girl just like Isabel and his wish came true.

In about six months later, Miss Valeria Rose Rodriguez was welcomed into their lives. With her came joy, peace and more love to share.

The End.

********************************************

What do you think?

If you read The Debt. (Chantelle and Donovan's story will be coming up right after this.) If you haven't read it can still stand alone.

Ricardo and Carina's book 2 is coming up in august so stay tuned.

Check out my other stories too. Follow me to view private chapters!

I love you all and thanks for completing this story with me.

Vanilla ❤️