CHAPTER ELEVEN

it was morning once again and I was bored so  when I woke up I went right back to sleep.

                                  ------- Ty's POV -------

" hey, where's that Angie girl?" I said. everyone looked around. they were all up on the main level.

" I don't know." said Kaytlyn. everyone else looked at each other one by one shruging their shoulders.

" maybe she left." said Ryan.

" maybe she was killed." said Jerome.

" Jerome!" said everyone said a bit agitated.

" maybe she was kidnaped." said Adam. then he mumbled under his breath, " by squids!"

" or maybe," siad Kaytlyn thinking, " she went to get something."

"or maybe she's just sleeping." sugested Mitch.

"nahh." said everyone.

" I'll be right back." said Mitch. the others went outside to look for Angie but, Mitch had his own idea and went to the bottom floor of their establishment to see if Angie was just sleeping.

                                    -------- Mitch's POV ---------

I went down the ladder to the room filled with beds. It was nothing exept for the empty beds, chests, funace and the wall separating the room. sudenly, there was movement that could be heard from the other room. I looked up right away and that's when I finally got a good look at her. her hair was a dirty blonde, and wore a unbuttuned flanel similar to mine.

Angie stuffled a yawn, " hello." she said.

" good morning biggums." I replied

" where's everybody else?" she asked.

"well, they went outside looking for you cause nobody had any clue where you are and aparently you're normally the first one up." I said.

"oh." she said with an emotionless face. "guess we should go up and look for them, ehy?"

" probably." I said as I headed for the lader. I went up and she followed. when we got upstairs, I looked out the window. " hey, they're coming." Angie leaned over to look and nodded her head. soon they were all inside looking very puzzled.

" I will tell you all what happened." she said with little emotion yet again. she began to say that she woke up early and didn't want to get up so, she went back to sleep. but before she was able to finish out of no where and enderman telleported into the house right infront of everyone.

"aaahhhh." said the whole lot of them and Kaytlyn jumped up and was caught by Adam.

" thanks." Kaytlyn said greatfully.

"no problem." replied Adam.

suddenly Angie pulls out a diamond sword and starts hacking at the great beast in front of us. I counted the hits, one. two. three. dead.

that's an OP sword I thought.

" well, on that note," said Ryan, " I think we should head down to the bed floor." we all nooded hoping that that would not happen again.