CHAPTER SIXTY FIVE

*** Ty's POV ***

Me and the rest of the guys we talking about random things. Soon the conversation started to slow down I looked over to see that Mitch and Kaytlyn were still talking to Angie. 

as i turned back to face the group Adam asked me a question, "Hey Ty."

"yea?" i asked.

"what do you think of this whole ordeal that we're in?" Adam asked

"eh... i'm not too fond of it. expecially almost dying." i reasponded. "what about you, Adam."

"i'm not to pleased with it either." he said.

"whatcha guys talkin about?" asked Angie.

"notin important." Jerome said.

"cool." Angie said.

Mitch and Kaytlyn were still talking over where Angie was before. "What do you suppose we're do once this is all over? i mean after we slay the endderdragon an all?" asked Quintin.

"well, one thing is that we won't be in minecraft." Angie said. "I also doubt that I will see any of you guys again." the disipoointment in her voice was clearly apparent.

"you don't know that for sure." said Jerome trying to liighten the mood.

"well, i might not know for sure but it sure ain't like;ly that i'm wrong." she was getting up set now and wasn't very far from snaping.

Kaytlyn and Mitch had walked over to the group, "what's the matter?" Mitch asked.

"Nothing." Angie grumbled as she got up and walked away from the group.

"what did i do?" asked Mitch.

there was the respons of shrugs.

"oh boy." Kayt;yn said as if she just found out somethinng bad had happened to her family.

"what?" asked Adam.

"what were you guyts talking about?" asked Kaytlyn to all of them.

"well, Quintin asked whats gonna happen after the enderdragon is dead..." I said and was cut off by Tyler.

"and then she said that she probably wasn't gonna see any of us again. then Jerome said something, then kyou two came over. yada yadda yada and now we're here."

"well, that explains a lot." said Kaytlyn.

everyone seemed to be confused at this point. "um... you care to explain what's up."

kaytlyn sighed, " alright, well long story short she doesnt hardly ever get to do anything ever. family problems bla bla bla bla, she doesn't really like her parents all that much, bla bla bla bla you get the idea."

"oh." said Jerome.

"wait doesn't she live in her own place though?" asked Mitch who still seemed confused.

"yes, but she doesn't have the wealthyest of families either." Kaytlyn said clearly tried of talking about her cousin. "if your all so curious, why don't you go ask her yourselves?"

there was no response. we all just sat there for a while until Mitch got up. he had a group of watchers as he walked over to Angie, but i didn't.

**** Angie's POV ****

"what do you want?" i muttered from under the pillow that was above my head. 

" how did you know i was right here?" it was Mitch.

"i can hear." 

no response.

"what do you want?" i asked again.

"i want to know whats up?" he said.

"the sky, the clouds, the sun, ect." 

"not that." he complained.

"than what?" i asked.

"i want to know what's up with you."

"it's a long story that i do not wish to talk about."

"at least tell me what's the matter. you seem... different lately."

"fine." i gave in. i took the pillow off from head and sat up to face Mitch. "what happens when we deffet the enderdragon?"

"we all go back to the real world?" he asked rather than said.

"exactly. now, not having a decent paying job, living in a small town in a place most people have no interest in, and being part of a poor family that doesn't much care for or about you. do you really think that i'd get to see you or any of the others again?" i said.

" how bout we not worry about that now. just enjoy our time together." he said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------A/N: ok so sorry for not updating recently, school starts tomarrow [ewwww] so i won't get to update all that often. and what took me so long on this chapter is that i had to rewrite it multipul times because i didn't like it. so..... thanks for reading. leave a comment on what you think of the chapter, vote if you liked the chapter. i iz done now

~ perrson