CHAPTER EIGHT

------- Angie's POV ---------

we got home first and put all the meat into the furnaces to cook.

" you have an extra bed?" Ty asked.

"well, you can make one." I replied, " there's some wool in the chest and you can finsih the wood."

he made one and placed it by the rest, " so, where are the others?"

" they went to get more wood. they should be back soon though." said Adam.

ahortly after the door opened. in came Ryan, then Kaytlyn, and then a furry baca.

"well, hi guys!" said Jerome surprized.

"hey." said Adam.

"sup." Ty said.

" hi." I said quietly.  huriedly, I carfted him a bed and gave it to him.

"gee, thanks." he said as he placed it by the rest. " I think we might need to expand the house a little."

"I'll do that tomarrow." said Kaytlyn. " I think we should make an underground area and put all the beds and chests with valuables down there."

" that's a good idea." I remarked. the others nooded. I took the food out of the furnaces and put it in the chests.

it soon became dark and with no ambition to be blown up, we went to go to sleep. but, before we could shut our eyes the yellow text in chat reappered and soon a deep, loud voice unlike the ones we have heard sounded across the land-

                   hello. hello. and congraulations! you, most of you, have made it through one week without dieing! today 6 people have died. 2 from battling each other, 1 from fall damage, 1 from falling into lava, and 2 from being killed recently by skeletons. that means this week total deaths has only been 13. a lot less than I expected. well I think I should tell you that one week here is equicilent to one day in reality. that's all fokes! good night and good luck.

and it was gone. then we were finally able to sleep.